Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old October 22nd, 2009, 04:26 PM

Default Face painting

Halloween is around the corner and my boyfriend is planning to get in the spirit. Part of the costume is painting his body. I know there is body and face paint out there.. but, my boyfriend does have a little break out on his face so how bad will face paint be on it? Will it make it worst? Have anyone been in that situation before?
Old October 22nd, 2009, 05:12 PM

Well everyone's skin is different. Before you go to the extreme and start putting it all over his body.. why don't you just try it on one spot on his face before Halloween comes around. See if his skin is allegric to it. If he is, than stay away from it.. safe than sorry!!
Old October 26th, 2009, 12:08 PM

I agree with Arleen about the whole spot test thing. You never know how his skin may react to the paint, and everybody is different. So maybe what works for you may not work for him. Seeing that he has sensitive skin on his face you should spot test it there. Becuase maybe his face would react to it differently from the rest of his body. So maybe the day before holloween make him wear a spot of paint on his face for a couple of hours just incase.
Old October 26th, 2009, 05:31 PM

i say as long as he washes it off that night and doesnt let it sit longer then it has too he should be okay its like make upp. as long as you take car of it once the day is over thern you should be fine. thats what im saying lol
Old October 27th, 2009, 06:48 PM

i have super sensitive skin like if my body gets too hot i break out.. i wear body paint and face paint for sporting events and halloween and im fine.. idont think it will make it any worse long as he dosent keep it on too long and he washes it off once the halloween festivitys are over, i think he wil be good.