Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old December 9th, 2009, 04:28 PM

yeah i just do regular dvds. i mean i thin ive only seen like one blu ry dvd anyways.. but yeah i have a friend who only buys blue ry and he loves it.. i could cae less.. as long as its the movie i really like and its not scratched haha i hate when disc are scrathed
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:15 PM

yeah im a regular dvd gal as well.. i think maybe all the guys are the big blue ry ppl becasue to me a dvd is a dvd as long as it plays and i can see it fine with out any scratches im fine. haha i dont need bluerys at all
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:15 PM

regular. i dont really see the whole craze about blu rys so i only buy regular i mean its all the same to me as long as you can watch it and it looks good then yeah i dont need a blu ray disc haha maybe one day i will join the craze but not anytime soon
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:12 PM

I think Blu-Ray players can play DVDs still, and I know DVDs are a still-going market and a strong one at that, so I don't think they'll be discontinuing it for at least another 2-5 years. On top o fthat, I imagine more movies and things being released for Blu-Ray will eventually come, so I'm not worried about what to choose....I'd go with Blu-Ray.
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:44 PM

I don't really care either...just as long as the movie plays and I can see it clear...it doesn't have to be crispy. My DVD player works just fine so I'm content and happy with it. But I was looking at BluRay players and they're expensive...and the BluRay movies are expensive too....like whats up with that? It did bring the price of DVDs down though so I guess thats a good thing for me.
Old February 10th, 2010, 12:41 PM

If you already Have a DVD then I won't go out and buy a bluray player but If you are buying a new system and don't mind the price of the bluray discs then buy all means get one. I don't see why not...if you have the money. But if not and you have to stretch yourself thin to get it...then don't. I personally won't buy one off the bat...but I would consider if I was getting a brand new system all together.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:51 PM

I say for right now, It's gotta be DVD. DVDs are more readily available, and unless you have an HD TV, Blu-Rays are useless. however, I will say that I imagine that Blu-Ray and HD TVs will go down and they'll become more popular as long as prices will eventually go down.