Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old January 9th, 2010, 04:28 PM

I think both of them are fine. On top of that, you also have to consider how far his ear he may be going. He may be digging in there and pull out wax that was never meant to be seen. Sounds like the flaky ones you had must be closer to the surface, so you can relax, I think.

At least, that's what I think.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:37 PM

Sticky doensn't sound all that bad...but the redish color part doesn't sound all that good. You should get him to go to the doctor and check it out. I know alot of guys don't like going to the doctor...who knows the reason why. I have no clue. But just in case you never know. But then again, that could just be the color of his wax...but to put yourself at ease you should go see a DR.
Old February 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM

If I were you I won't jump to conclusions really but I would just go and have him get a check up for his ears and know for sure there isn't anything wrong with his ears. It could be nothing but then when it comes to your body you never really know. So to make sure that he's fine and to kind of ease your mind...get advice from a healthcare person....
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:30 PM

I would say it's nothing to be worried about. I would think that if it's really a serious issue, I would try to see the doctor about it. However, just gloopy ear wax? I'd clean your ears to doublecheck, but I think it's normal to have gloopy ear wax. Same with the crustal flakes, just clean it up. and you'll be fine.
Old February 16th, 2010, 01:44 PM

idunno why but ear wax kinda grosses me out haha i mean its weird becasue i ca talk and look at almost anything! im talking plastic surgery. heart surgerys, weird skin dieases.. etc but for some reason ear wax grosses me out haha. anyways i dont know what red means but maybe try googling it im usre it has to give you a little more insight and if you should be worried or not.