Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old January 4th, 2010, 05:45 PM

I think you should go for the nano again...I like the video option I think its pretty cool. But if you already have a camera or a video recorder thing then you shouldn't do it. I also like how it comes in all those have more options. I have a touch I'm not to fond of it either. But it was a gift so Its cool I can deal.
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:59 PM

im actually listening to my ipod now and i hate that when i put it on shuffle sometimes i literally go through the entire shuffle with the exception of maybe a few songs and i skip through all of them.. its soo annoying. i just listen to it too much that the songs get old fast
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:31 PM

My sister recently got the nano with the video feature and I think it is pretty cool though if you just want something simple I think an ipod shuffle is good too. It looks really cute and i think it would be really convenient to put in places since it is so small. but nano would be a geat option too. so i think either one would be a good choice.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:20 PM

Yeah I think either get the nano or the shuffle if you dont want to get the itouch well they are the only two other choices unless you want to get another brand of mp3. I think it really depends on what kind of things you want to use it for. like if you just want to listen to music i think the shuffle is good because it is small and convenient. and easy to just run with since it is so small and light.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:46 PM

I think the video feature is really nice, but it's unnecessary. I think that I want video when I'm moving around campus. If your'e on school, or on the move, or see yourself walking a lot in wahtever you're doing, I think that having video is a good idea since you have a larger selection of things to watch and listen....but again, it's unnecessary.