Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old October 22nd, 2009, 03:01 PM

Default Ipod

i've been using my 1st generation ipod nano since forever. don't get me wrong... it runs good and i love it! but i'm going to give this one to my little sister and get an upgrade. i'm not looking for an itouch because my little brother has one and i'm not soo fond of using that when i'm driving. so, do you think i should go for the nano again.. or the one with the whole video feature. is the video feature necessary in your opinion? thanks!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 05:34 PM

Default ipod

I dont really think the video feature is necessary I mean I personally dont really record any videos but like if it was a camera that would be a whole another story. but yeah I think if your going to get a new ipod maybe wait a little longer because you never know what is going to come out next year because like yeah if you arent that interested in whats out right now why not wait until the next batch of stuff comes out right. oh yeah how about the new shuffle i think that looks pretty cute too. I mean i think if you really just want something convenient and easy to listen to music why not get the shuffle right. i personally have the itouch so i cant say but yeah i think the if any of the ipods get a camera i am definitely going to get it haha
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:45 PM

I am not sure, but I heard that the new iPod is coming out that acn actually take pictures and videos! If thats the case, then I would go for one of those. It looks like the Nano, but with this cool new video thing. Or you can skip all Mac and go for a Zoon. I have one and love it. It allows for some of the things that iPods just don't do. Like listening to the radio. Also it has this thing where you can push a button while a song is on the radio and it will mark it to be downloaded the next time you plug it in. So far I havent heard any iPod doing that.
Old November 9th, 2009, 02:27 PM

Its not really that big of a deal, unless you love taking videos or have a channel on youtube that you constantly upload videos on. Its kindof neat, I have to admit. I'm waiting for apple to come out with a iTouch that take pics...maybe in a couple of years. But I think its up to how much you're willing to spend and if you think that the difference between the two is worth it.
Old November 9th, 2009, 06:44 PM

im listening to my nano right now.. its a trooper ive dropped it countless times on accident and it still runs great.. i did notice the new nanos had the video app on it so that apeals to me haha looks super fun!
Old November 10th, 2009, 03:48 PM

i think i would wait a few more months till apple comes out with the ipod that can take pictures and video. it has almost all the features of the i touch but with a camera option. i think its pretty amazing. the type of things apple has come out with are pretty awsome.
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:25 PM

what apple is coming out with a itouch with a camera man that makes me so mad i just got my itouch and now they are updating it with a camera argh the thing that i want the most. I think I am going to get one if it really does have a camera because i really want one that can take pictures. it would make everything so much easier. I dont know what i would do with my itouch tough maybe try to sell it or something. but seriously i want one that has a camera bad.
Old November 20th, 2009, 05:00 PM

yeah i really want an ipod touch that has a camera just because the one i have right now has a bunch of these apps that i cant use because i dont have a camera which is super annoying. but yeah i think i would probably get it if it did have a camera. i guess i'll just wait and see but yeah it also depends on the price and everything.
Old November 21st, 2009, 06:22 PM

Ha ha isnt that how things work now-a-days though? We finally break down and get something new, like a PS and suddenly they come out with PS2. Same with iPods now. I got a shuffle and suddenly they are coming out with nano. Then the new nano then the even newer nano with a camera! Next they will have a new nano with a camera that has flash. Then one that sings and dances for you!
Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:06 PM

i just bought the nano before they came out witht he one that was the video camera one.. i was so bummed. but i guess thats why they gave me a good deal on the one i got i guess i should have dont some more research on some of the electronic products that i buy. i really wish that i had some more information when i get ready to buy things..i have like no clue what im buying i do not know much about electronics.