Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old December 4th, 2009, 01:17 PM

i have heard may people who use coco butter daily and they said when they had their children they never saw not one stretch mark.. i would use it from the min i know i was going to be having a baby. i fear having kids because i really do not want to deal with stretch marks.. and they say if you have a super fit body you have higher chances of getting stretch marks when your skin stretches.
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:39 PM

I have stretch marks....from loosing a crazy amount of weight. It doesn't help me any using cocobutter. I just use it to keep my skin moisterized at night before I got to sleep. It has toned my skin up a bit and given it a weird glo. But besides that he hasn't gotten ride of any just made them less appearant than before. I don't have anything against my stretch marks, they're apart of me so I gotta love um.
Old January 6th, 2010, 05:56 PM

yeah my friend was determined to get rid of her streach marks and she alwasy bought the cocobutter for pregnant women lol so yeah im not really sure if that even works never tired it but yeah im sure one day wehen i am pregnany im going to try it,
Old February 24th, 2010, 02:46 PM

I think coco butter is more so as a prevention too. Like if you use it before the stretching really starts to get bad then it works. But if you already have stretch marks it doesn't really get rid of the scars. Those are there for life. I have alot of stretch marks at first I was embarrased by them but then you get used to having them and once you figure out guys don't care then you eventually won't.
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:03 PM

yeah.. i dont like the way coco butter smells either it smells like chocolate and butter haha which is what its made out of hahaha but yeah anyways.. i heard the same thing its genetics and if your mom has them there is a good chance you might as well. so go down the blood line to find out.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:13 PM

I know that coco butter prevents stretch marks but it doesn't remove it. If you have stretch marks right now I guess you can go see a dermatologist and get some stretch mark removal creme. Just to make sure you're getting what you want for sure. I would use the coco butter any way because its really great for you're skin. Especially if you have extremely dry skin.
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:08 PM

coco b utter is known to work on stretch marks. but some women do complain of it not working. my mom had my little brother in her 40s and she hovered over that stretch mark problem! i heard it's genetic? true? or jsut one of those old wive tales... ?? i hope i dont get any when i'm preggo. coco butter coco butter coco butter
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:16 PM

my aunt recently had a baby and she was telling us how big her son was,, which he was.. seriously almost 10 pounds.. and her stomach was weird looking like if she stuffed 3 pillows under her dress. and she had no strech marks it amazes me!
Old June 2nd, 2010, 06:33 PM

im heading i this direction if i dont start working in some fitness to my daily routine soon! lol.. but yeah no i mean i think they are genetic right? soo maybe when im pregnant i will figure it out.. cause i dont really know my mom so i couldnt just ask her