Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old January 26th, 2010, 04:04 PM

i think that bright colors with the fishnets are coming back into style as well as the whole 80's style hair. i think its cool how this trend is slowly coming back into the new era. i think its great because they have so many positive things to do when they had things that came from the 80's
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:47 PM

80s stlye hair is just too much pooff. Some people don't look too bad with it though but there are some people don't look good with all that extra volume at all. Especially people with really big just makes your hair look extra big. I do like the fashion though with the bright colors and skinnies and tights and the big cluncky jewelry I think thats cute.
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:45 PM

I think 80s hair is soo much fun. Its like all over the place and I love it. If you look good in it power to you!!! look FIERCE lolz. But I look back at old pics of my parents, aunts and uncles....MAN the hair in the 80s was crazy...OH The 90s were even funnier...the early 90s with the high top fades and stuff like that. Those are coming. Slowly but surely.
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:38 PM

yeah alot of the things from the 80s are making there way back.. big hair on the other hand i dont think thats a tend im going to follow. i lik my hair the way it is, haha. but yeah.. hey it works or some ppl and other ppl jusy look plain out ridiculous.
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:36 AM

Some people make '80s hair fun and playfull though. So I don't think that its all that bad.

I don't think that the fashion of today is strictly '80s because theres alot of other decades mixed into it. I know that for a fact but '80s colors is in thats or sure. Alot of animal prints and bright colors and clashing clothes. The other day I was flipping throught H&M magazine and appearantly overalls are going to be a hit...I know shocker!!!