Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old October 21st, 2009, 10:52 AM

Default Rocking Hair 80s stlye?

Is it jus me noticing but is big hair coming back into fashion. I dont know if it would be as bad as it was back in the 80s where people would tease their hair for hours to make it puff out. I personally love big hair for myself. Its just so confusing sometimes when it comes to fashion ifs and don'ts

so what do you guys think? Big hair in or out?
Old October 26th, 2009, 05:02 PM

i think certain ppl can pull of big hair i cant see my self with bug hair tho. i mean i never know until i try but it just doesnt seem,like somethinig i would do. hahabut i do agree i see more and more big styles of hair then ever
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:58 PM

the 80's enitre style is coming back into style.. the big hair, neon colors, leggings, and wide belts.. i tease my hair sometimes to give it volume but never as big as they used to in the 80's its way too much. i wear leg warmers and some neon colors but in moderation not on a daily basis. i loved the way the whole big hair bands and stuff was. it was fun times.
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:09 PM

In a way it is back in. Meaning that big hair is in, but only in small amounts, if that makes sense. Those hair "lumps" at the crown of the head are something brought back from the 80s, but I wouldnt tease your whole head. Also, I have noticed that the big earings and chunky beads are back too. Another 80s flashback. Whats great is that you can count on shoulder pads never coming back. As far as hair goes, we want tall, but smooth.
Old November 16th, 2009, 05:43 PM

no the 80's are back.. with all there lace tights.. amnd leggings.. with the brighrt colored pink and bluwe tights as well.. but hey you cant hate on the 80's . i went to forever 21 the other day and all 80's inspired outfits.. leather jackets.. loved it.
Old November 17th, 2009, 03:57 PM

i think its ok to rock a certain amount of 80's hair, i wouldnt make the whole head puffy but at the crown of the head its fine.. i do tease my hair up a little bit so it has the kinda puffy look to it but i would never take it as far as i have seen on some girls.. its outta control.
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:50 PM

Some girls look rediculous with the poof out hair...it doesn't look as bad if your hair is naturally that way though I find. But I do think the whole 80s theme is in. I hope they go back to the 90s with the baggy clothes and timberlands...I love that better. I think its going down that road because I recently just say those parachute pants at the store...
Old January 12th, 2010, 12:33 PM

yeah certain girls can alwasy pull off certain looks like those girlas who dress super retro from like the 50's and they still look super cute doing so.. even in the long dresses but 80"s seems to always comer back weather its poka doits and scaves or sequence , lace and perals lol
Old January 13th, 2010, 02:53 PM

80s Fashion is High Fashion right now.

Everybody's wearing bright colors and nylons and boots and pooffy hair...atleast slightly poofed. Some girls can actually pull off the wild look really well with the bright color nail polish and they cute shoulder tees...soo cute. I have a couple shirts I need to cute and sweaters too...My mom also gave me her bleached out jeans from when she was in highschool....those things are sooo cute...and they fit thats the best part besides being free and in.
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:32 PM

I think 80s hair is cute. Especially if you can pull it off. There's not that many who can thats for sure. But I love it. From the bright classing colors to the glitter and shimmer. I love it all. Not too many people are wearing the highlighter jeans but I still wear mine. They look good with almost anything...you just have to know how to dress it up and down...depending on where you're going.