Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old October 20th, 2009, 04:57 PM

Default Penis Ring?

im looking for ways to spice things up with my husband in the bedroom and i was thinking of getting one. ive heard mixed reviews so i would love to hear some feedback and ideas. some people said to do things like blind fold and other things that weaken one sence and strengthen another, im not to sure but im thinking about trying some. any tips would be great.
Old October 21st, 2009, 05:04 PM

well.. wouldnt that really have to be up to him . if he wanted a penis ring?? haha i dont think you would be able to make the decsion for him. yeah ive never done the whole blind folded thing.. but i remember watching 40 days and 40 nights.. and like he basically had an orgasm or she did.. one of the two.. just by a flower touching there body.. no touching at all. its wierd.. i know its a movie bu maybe you can try different places or something tht make things alot more interesting for the two fo you
Old October 22nd, 2009, 03:11 PM

Wait! I don't really understand?!? What's a penis ring? For some reason, I thought of a ring over the penis. Can someone please explain to me what that is. Anyways, spicying things up is always fun.. surprises are always nice
Old October 24th, 2009, 06:06 PM

I'd bring up the ring to your husband to see what he thinks of it, whether he'll like it or notr, and if he does, youj maywant to do some comparison online to see if you're getting something of quality, or if you're getting some cheap knockoff. At least, that's my suggestion. Otherwise, go for it.
Old October 27th, 2009, 05:22 PM

well its all up to your husband. i know they come in many diffrent styles sizes and colors so i think maybe the two of you should get together and either go to a sex shop or look at things over the internet and make a decision together. because if you get one he doesnt like then it wont be enjoyable for him.
Old November 10th, 2009, 05:31 PM

i think if its something you think he would enjoy then try it out.. if your getting the ring to make his penis larger it dosent work for that.. the rings only trap blood so it keeps it hard. i wouldnt get one unless you guy is having trouble keeping it hard. i would try some other things such as taste lubes.. playing games.. such as sex dice, or sexual card games.. there lots of fun.
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:48 PM

They have penis rings that have little viberators attached to them and those can be a lot of fun. I would suggest talking about what he and you are comfortable with trying. I mean even something simple as bringing a can of whipped cream into the bedroom can add a lot of spark. Or a different position can heat things up. Some people get into this sex at the same time every week thing. Try waiting when he walks through the door with something sexy on (like a bath towel!).
Old December 9th, 2009, 12:22 PM

Things you learn in forums....I neve knew there was anything like a penis ring. Thats crazy!!! There are many things out there to help you spice up you're love life. There are stores even that you can go to that you can buy stuff at. You can try googling it and maybe something would come up. Or just go old fashion and plan a romanic evening when He's coming home late for work and meet him at the door in something skimpy...catch him off guard.
Old January 12th, 2010, 01:28 PM

i recently learned these are called" prince albert" becasue i remmeber when i went to get my tattoo i was looking at the lsit on the wall and i asked what a prince albert was and they told me haha.. but yeah and then i forgot and just the other days someone mentioned it and bam. now i know
Old January 12th, 2010, 04:11 PM

there are two diffrent things.. one a penis ring is something you put at the base of the shaft while the prince ablert is a piercing at the tip of the penis. from what i have heard that the prince albert is very dangrous and can cause damage if not done right. the penis ring is a rubber circle that u put at the base of the guys shaft after he is hard it is said to keep more blood in the shaft and to cause a guys errection to last longer.