Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old October 20th, 2009, 04:38 PM

Default ideas..

for the musky smell of a room after you engage in sexual intercourse. i am looking to use something to naturally lighten the smell after but not something so strong that the room needs to be evacuated after spraying it. it would be great. maybe some candles or something that will instantly remove the smell but yet still not to strong.
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:03 AM

I totally understand!! I'm and athlete and after you play a high intense game and you come home you, your shoes, and your duffle bag doesn't smell too friendly. Eventually my room starts to smell a little bit. I love candles so my mom bought me yankee candles and even though i have all those funky things in my room when I light just one candle after about 10 minutes my room smells a whole lot better. Im pretty sure if it could get rid of my 'after game funk' it can get rid of your rumbles'.
Old October 21st, 2009, 05:10 PM

its funny becasue i alwasy hear ppl say " i smell like sex" or " it smells like sex in here"' i never really think there is a smell. i mean besides like the linger of the other persons scent onf your body.. and if that person smells like hugo boss cologne.. well then thats fine by me becasue that smells amazing haha.. anyways y dont ypu get somethig thats already in your room lso its not obvious like ( im sure im going to spell this wrong) but like poperi
Old October 22nd, 2009, 02:40 PM

yeah i hear people say that too.. 'ewww it smells like sex in here'.. well i love keeping my febreeze plug-in.. plugged in. lol. sometimes it can be a tad too strong for me but it does take away all the odors in the room and make it smell fannntabulous!
Old October 24th, 2009, 05:24 PM

I'd say either febreeze, or maybe oen of those air freshener things you see in the rest rooms, the one that looks like a jello inside a plastic mount....I'm not sure if that will work, but I haven't noticed a smell in my room with Febreeze at east.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:30 AM

You can light some candles or fabreeze it. I dont know, just do what you would normally do to get a bad order out of you're room. It shouldn't be that difficult to do. I know when you over use air fresheners they become annoying to the point you end up having to air out the air freshner. Just dont use too much, and you should be fine. Or better yet buy those slow burning incense things...they smell really good. My mom uses them to freshen up the house after she cleans it. they come in all kinds of scents.
Old November 4th, 2009, 05:58 PM

yeah candles or open a window or something im sure it cant be that hard to get rid of.. any odor removal product im sure will work.
hmm maybe you should light it before you get started so that way it doesnt smell .
Old November 9th, 2009, 01:09 PM

Bath and Body works has this amazing mist spray that comes in natural soothing scents. Its amazing!!!
My room gets really stuffy now that its cold because I always keep my windows closed so I use that and my room smells like spring. Plus you dont have to use that much to get your room smelling nice. Which I love because then It lasts me awhile.
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:54 PM

I would say that Bath and Body Works Sprays are REALLY effective in masking the smell and making the room smell nice. I would personally open the window and leave the fan open so the smell can get out of the room. I would also try maybe febreeze if it's really bad and you want something to hide it....but otherwise, just open a window.
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:34 PM

some things that can help with the musky scent after sex can be eliminated by burning a candle while doing it. usually anything with anykind of sent will usually over come the smell that lingers after you do the deed. some stores such as lotions and lace sell products that freshen up the room. uaually the smell tends to be mild so just open a window and it should be fine.