Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old May 5th, 2010, 03:58 PM

im debating if i should wear them this weekend or not.. hmm its my freinds bday and getting all dressed up but i dunno if i should get fake lashes// but its kinda not worht it becasue you cant tell i even have them on
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM

i would like to wear some fo these lashes! i havent worn them since new years and i think this weekend im going to wear them forsure becasue its my freinds 21st and i really want to try and do something different im normally plain jane and i want to have a wow factor right now
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:21 PM

its funny becasue i hardly wear makeup .. and during the weekdays i never wear makeup lol to work school nowhere.. its only wheni go out and i feel like i should go all out when i go out.. like with fake lashes.. and then red lipstick.. not drag queen status but cute.. you know what i mean i think im gonna try it out before i go out
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:13 PM

i absolutely love fake eye lashes. i wear them almost everyday but i usually just wear the naturally looking ones. i already have long eyelashes but i like to wear them to make them look more fuller and sometimes mascara gets clumpy and that doesnt look cute either.. but i have to admit when i go out at night to a club or somewhere i do like to wear the extra long lashes so it stands out more in the dark. but thats just me.. i always get compliments on my eyes so i guess it really just depends if it matches your face or not.