Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old January 4th, 2010, 06:23 PM

Some girls can pull off the thick eyelashes look but really some can't. Sometimes the look like they have spiders on their eyes its so ugly. You wonder how much glue they had to use to keep that mess on they're lides with them batting them like they do...all over the top and everything like if we all dont know that they're fake...
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:20 PM

yeah i never was a fan of fake eyelashes but on new years eve i wore false lashes and i loved it i love putting them on yeah it was a pain at first but seriously i liked them yeah of course im not going to wear them all the time but still i think its nice for certain things
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:08 PM

yeah sometimes i go places lie out with freinds and i think to myself wow.. yeah! these girls are soo fake and they have all these guys with them and then i think to myself
" guys alwasys ay they hate a girl who wear too much makeup andis too fake" yet they are running up to her like crazy.. ew. lol im sorry but i dont find that attractive .. girls.. one a guy does that its becasue he thinks your hot and only wants one thing.. nothing serious
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:38 PM

My eyelashes are naturally long and they curl on their own...I guess I'm blessed all I need is mascara lol. Half the time I don't even use it and just go use eyeliner and I'm fin...But I've tried to see how I would look with fake lashes and I look horrible lol. The short more natural ones are like the same lenght as my own natural lashes so I'm like whats the point? it doesn't do anything for me....
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:25 PM

i decided to give fake eyelashes a try on the first day of the new sememster. well i guess i touch my eyes alot beause by 10:30 they were falling off so bad i had to go and take them off i looked so bad. my were really super and plain but they were the right texture to blend in with my natural lashes so they kinda looked fake.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:44 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHa SPIDERS ON THEIR EYES!!!

OH MAN!! this made my day. I can't help but laugh when I see them walking around with their hair bleached blonde and their eyebrows a totally different color and their eyelashes looking like if they are about to attack you. Its hilarious!!!!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:54 PM

I think some people can pull off fake eyelashes and make them look real but then you have most people who just look so fake and nasty like ugh! why would you do that. I like the big lash look for dramatics like if you're goin to a party or its halloween and it goes with your costume but to sit there and put it on just go out the house it looks ridiculous especially if you can tell the difference.
Old April 5th, 2010, 03:04 PM

i like fake eyelashes but i dont wear them simply because i have long eye lashes and if i wear fake ones over them they look really bad when my fake eye lashes are shorter or not blending well with my real eye lashes so then i have to worrie about people noticing tht there fake.. i get asked all the time if my eye lashes are fake when there just my natural eye lashes.
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:29 PM

when i was younger i used to wear fake eyelashes all the time but once i started to get older and i saw what i looked like i decided that i was done wearing fake eyelashes becasue they looked horrible i love how someone said that when girls wear fake eyelashews then it looks liek they have giant spiders on their eyes.
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:41 AM

i like fake lashes i really do.. but i hardly ever wear them so i do like to wear thema s often as i can becasue well.. they just make my lashes look soo nice and full i looveee it! anywho.. i dont really buy expensive ones.. just like the ones for like 2 dollars. and what not.