Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old October 20th, 2009, 02:31 PM

Default Liquid Condom?

I was reading on an article on the internet and one of the latest inventions they had was coming up with 'liquid condom'. i'm confused on how it works but it said that it can protect you from hiv, herpes and other stds. One of the reason why people refuse to use condoms is because it doesn't give the same feeling as bare skin. Do you think the liquid condom will give that more 'real' feeling?
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:21 PM

hum that sound kinda confusing because the use of a condom is to catch the seaman from the guy but also to prevent any stds or other sexual transmitted things from spreading. i am wondering if it really works and yea i wonder if it would be the same as if you didnt have a condom on. if you find more out be sure to post sounds interesting.
Old October 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM

I've never heard of that but I know that they have had lubracants that the female puts on instead of having the male wear a condom. But this, Wow, I never would have thought of this. It seems kindof weird to be honest, who ever is trying to promote it needs to really sell that concept to the public. I guess in away it should seem more 'real'.
Old October 21st, 2009, 05:57 PM

how would you put on a liquid condom?? like really.. would it be like lotion and you put it on.. thats weird what if you dont cover it all.. hmmm intersting i think im going to stic to regular condoms because.. well.. until i know these " liquid condoms" are safe
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:06 PM

A liquid condom? o_O It sounds like it's a fake product you see on teleivision...I have to find out for sure what it is because it just sounds funny. XD

In any case, yeah, it does sound interesting, but it also sounds really funny. XD
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:04 PM

this has to be one of the most interesting things i have heard of in awhile.. haha wow.. i wonder how that works... if it is even real . i might google it .. kinda curious i will admit.
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:40 PM

yea I have to agree. How would this work? And how exactly would it keep you safe from STDs? I mean its liquid, so....how will it stay on when your..well you know? Liquid condoms, hmm...it does sound fake, but even if it is real I doubt it will really take off. I don't think people will take the chance to see if it actualyl works or not. but then again, ther are lots of people who don't mind not using anything at all, so who knows.
Old December 1st, 2009, 06:12 PM

wait its liquid right? if its not water proof then wont it just come off with body liquids? and if it is water proff how do you get it off once your done. idk this sounds like a fake thing to me aswell. if somebody actually finds something or some kind of proof then maybe i shall believe you. i wouldnt take the risk its not worth it, so manything you can get and such a HUGE risk of getting pregnate.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:26 AM

That kind of weird, it protects from STDs? How is that even possible? Cynthia made a good point....if its liquid wont it come off with body fluids? That makes sense. They'll really need to convince people to use this because the whole thing sounds too good to be true, and most things that sound that way usually are.
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:44 PM

So you like have to wait for it to dry...what if you get out of the mood waiting the 10 or 15 minutes. That would suck actually. I'm confused as to how it works...Its an interesting concept but to actually put it in action...i'm not so sure about that. But most people wanna go right away...thats why condoms work so great...