Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old November 20th, 2009, 06:00 PM

I used to work out all the time but now I am just so lazy that I barely work out like maybe once a month which just like nothing since the most important thing is continuing. I am trying but everyday i think i am going to work out today i just feel lazy and dont want to go. I think it would be so much easier if all i had to do is just to continue but yeah i dont know. i think i'll just wake up early to take my dog out running.
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:00 PM

I don't work out at all....which is really bad. D: I used to work out 3 days out fo the week every week just doing basic endurance training for arms, legs, abs and butt as well as cardio...however, this was when I was in summer school, so now, no extra school, no extra time, no time to work out D:
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:03 AM

I try my best to work out every week atleast 2 to 3 times per week. I dont really like working out alone because I wont be able to stay motivated and keep pushing to get a good work in. I'll just quit after 15 minutes. So thats why I have workout buddies mostly my best friends who work out and go jogging with me.
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:20 PM

I try to work out at least 3 times a week although there are some weeks that I only get to work out once or sometimes not at all. But thats okay I guess because I hustle the next time I have a chance to work out to make up for my slacking. Sometimes its hard because I dont have the time to workout between classes and my two jobs...is kindof hard but when I am able to I take advantage of it.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 03:39 PM

i dont really call it working out but i do go walking almost every day. i enjoy going on walks, i enjoy putting on my head phones and just relaxing..out neighborhood is on a golf course so walking through the neighborhood and through the course is really relaxing. we have ponds, we have little play ground park area for the kids its just really relaxing to go for a walk and get away from everything.
Old December 30th, 2009, 11:00 AM

i try to work out atleast twice a week. Even that is hard for me at times because my schedule can get pretty hectic. Usually on Sundays I make sure I get my work out in atleast...and then I try to work out in some way alteast on day during the day. Most of the time I just go for a quick jog and then do some ab workouts and call it a day. I used to be alot more active especially in high school because of all the sports I was involved in. But in college I dont have the time.
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:24 PM

Man this question hit the spot. In highschool I used to work out everyday now I hardly have time to even catch my breath with all the different responsiblities I have now. I only get to work out once a week...a hard intense work out if I might add. The rest of the time I try to get as much walking in as I can. And before I go I got to sleep I get a good ab workout in and lift some weights...thats about if for now. Sometimes I even fall short of doing that.
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:03 PM

i will admit i dont really work out like i should or like i use too. ive recently have started to notice things about mybody that id really like to clean up and maybe tighten so im gonna have to start with that epilictal once again
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:59 PM

I'm going to start my workout scehdule again...I'll be working out 3 days straight, 3 days a week, one-two hours a day. I'll be doing arms and legs one day, abdominals and back muscles one day, and another one as pure cardio. That's what I am gonna do, I hope to lose a couple of pounds. That's the goal, just to lose weight, not gain any muscle at all. XD
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:54 AM

yeah same here i hardly work out anymore my work out consist of dancing in my room to my favorite songs hahaha. soo yeah other then that i no longer attend the gym. basically the the walking i do from my car to school and back.. is what i walk everyday.. id say a good mile haha so sad.