Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old October 19th, 2009, 01:58 PM

Default How often do you work out?

Do you guys work out on a daily basis? rarely? how do you work out?

I'm just trying to get a feel for people's workout habits and how they feel about it. Don't get me wrong im not trying to put you down or make you feel bad because you dont work out alot I just want to know what you're habits are and compare them to mine and maybe get some ideas from you guys.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:22 PM

i work out 2-3 times aweek usually monday night, then tuesday morning then again on thursday in the moring when i first wake up then at night before i go to sleep. i like it, i keep in shape and feel like i am maintaining my weight when i start to put on a little weight i amp up my work out to weekends as well so it keeps my fat burning. and i can lose weight.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 02:37 PM

i work out about 3 times a week. i know not a lot.. but some motion is better than no motion. i just do the regular sit ups to tone up the stomach.. some squats to tone up the legs.. and then after that is done.. i love goingt o the park for a good run.. about 2 miles. i feel sooo relaxed after!!
Old October 23rd, 2009, 03:48 PM

I dont really work out that much lately its like never. i am just super lazy. But yeah I think I am going to start working out. I will probably go to this really nice park kind of near my house and probably just run or walk or maybe I'll play some tennis since they have tennis courts there. at least its exercising right. I dont really have that much time but I think I will probably just go on saturday mornings.
Old October 30th, 2009, 02:35 PM

Right now I dont work out at all but I am hoping to start with today. I think when I get home I will probably just take my dog out for a run. Hopefully If i can continue that everyday then it will help. I am also planning to run up in down the stairs i think that will help because that was what we did for track and I was in pretty good shape at the time but now not so much. but hopefully that will all change I guess we'll see if there are any results in a month or so. but yeah i think the hardest part is going to be continuing because i always get super lazy.
Old October 31st, 2009, 04:06 PM

I don't workout at all! D:

I used to whenever I have time. I just used to do light weights for endurance training, and then cardio on another day. I was doing well, but ever since school started, I got really busy. I want to go back to the gym, I feel fat already. -_-
Old November 11th, 2009, 02:14 PM

I try my best to stay active daily, however, it is difficult...

On days that I have to go to class, I usually just do crunches, situps, and pushes and other things of that nature. On the days that I dont have class but just work, I go jogging early in the morning for about two miles depending on how much time I have.
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:57 PM

not as often as i should.. or i have before in the past.. its funny because i remember being soo driven to go to the gym.. and now i say im going to go and i never do.. ir i go once a week.. but once im there im focused and work hard.
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:02 PM

blah. i don't work out at all. i really need to start though. this habit happen is really going to catch up to me one day. i think i'm going to start with some baby steps first.. you know walking at the park to jogging to doing squats and sit ups and stuff.. it's just so hard to find time in a day sometimes =T
Old November 13th, 2009, 06:00 PM

Yeah i dont work out which is really bad ok like i do but maybe once a month which really doesnt count but seriously i am so lazy and i want to go running but i just dont know where. I feel weird if i go runnin in my neighborhood and then i want to go running in the park but then i am too lazy to drive there to run I dunno i need to start motivating myself because seriously i am going to start putting on the pounds if i dont start working out. especially once i get older. i am so scared of not being able to fit into my jeans but then i am also super lazy so it is just so hard to motivate myself. its like there is one thing but then on the other hand i just dont want to do it.