Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 4th, 2010, 04:31 PM

He's a genius...I don't care what anybody says. He's just way ahead. He doesn't even have a college degree and He's doing so much damage in government its crazy. I solute him. All of his documentry have stirred havoc but it was on topics that needed to be addressed. When you look at the underlying factors behind his documentaries its amazing what he's trying to do. Alot of people bash his work with out even looking at it and considering that what he says can actually be proven as facts. I hands down think he's amazing.
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:27 PM

I dont think that people give Michael Moore enough credit. He did take documentaries to a totally different spectrum...he doesn't have a college degree but he's so well spoken and articulate. Yea he may be a little one sided but who isn't when They're trying to prove a point? I think his best was Bowling for Columbine...SHOCKER!!!
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:01 PM

Personally, I think that while Michael Moore has his heart in the right place....the fact is, he really does not try to present a fair argument or show a fair argument, or present his viewpoint fairly. Nowadays, his movies are so one-sided that the other side is completely ignored or demonized. D: I hate those kind of films.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:58 PM

I'm not a fan of Michael Moore but I have to admit he's talented. Some of his work, however controversial they may be have actually have some truth in it. I too like his Bowling for Columbine...I think it was his best ever too. But he is slighly one sided I would agree but he gets his point across....which is the main thing that he's trying to do.
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:12 PM

What can you say about Michael Moore? People love him and others don't like him too much. I think he makes some good points in his documentaries...even though they're considered one sided. If you think about it. We basically already know the other side of the story because thats what we've been fed by the media daily so to me I could see why he feels he has no need to repeat it. I've watched all his films and I have read some of his Essays...and I agree that for a college drop out he's amazing with the things he does.
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:01 PM

Micheal Moore can be a little over the top at times but I mean His documentaries are really good. Or atleast thats what I think. I mean being totally honest. He's a really good film maker. And like some others said...for not having a college degree and being self taught thats amazing. So people would have to wish to achieve half of what he has...SO don't hate lol jk
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:25 PM

I hate Michael Moore. It's just really one-sided and it's really bad, and he tries to villianize the people he is going after. He tried to blame Charlton Heston and the NRA for the death of a little girl, and he also tried to villianize Bill O Reily by making him say that he would sacrifice his son to secure a city in Iraq.

I hate him. >:[
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:21 PM

I really don't like Michael moore. he pretends to be part of the people who are being victimized, but reality, he is simply just filming stuff. D:

I saw Farenheit 9/11, it was really bad in my opinion. Bowling for Columbine is an okay film, okay.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:14 PM

I hate Michael Moore, especially since after seing Farenhight 9/11. It's so very skewed, and personally, I could not find a film from Michael Moore that I really want to see. D: In any case, I hate it and I don't want to see another movie by him.

=D .