Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old December 11th, 2009, 01:48 PM

i wish i had the internet on my phone, there have been so many times when i needed to do something or forward and email or something and i would have to rush to a libary or somewhere i could send something from if i wasnt home.. if i had the internet on my cell i could do it from where ever i was at. its horrible being "disconnected".
Old December 11th, 2009, 03:00 PM

i love having internet on my iphone. it makes the best thing i ever need so its the best i love sitting at like the doctor or dentis or something and being able to be on face book or doing my emails and things liek that because it saves so much time and im so busy latly it keeps me up to date on things i need to do.
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:58 PM

yeah i have internet on my phone its funny becasue i never use it all that much when im bored or need to google something and when i took it off i founded that not having it.. i needed it more! so i have it again but again.. i use it more then before but not as much
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:06 PM

it comes in handy if you have it yeah i mean sometimes your need it more then other times but not all phones have interenet on them so its not that much of a big deal if you dont have it.. its more of a luxary instead of a necessity
Old March 19th, 2010, 04:46 PM

I don't think it is necessary though I do like to use it. I don't have it on my phone but my parents do so whenever I am with them I like to surf the web. but nowadays if you have a smartphone they pretty much make you buy the internet service too so you don't really have a choice unless you just choose not to get that phone.
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:43 PM

While I think that it is a nice featurem, you have to think about it. Do YOU need it? Do you have any important business or things you need to have internet on the phone for? If not, get rid of it. Focus only on your needs ATM to save money, and it will help you save cash in the long run.
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:10 PM

I agree I think it really depends on you because some people do need it more than others. So if you feel like you'll need then I think it is worth keeping but if you just use if for fun then I don't really think you need to spend the money for it because I guess you would be less connected the world cyber space wise but I think it won't too big of deal. I definitely do agree it is just a luxury unless you have business that needs it.
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:12 PM

It comes down to needs versus wants. I think if you are out on the go a lot, or if you fly a lot, it may be a good idea for you to have internet. However, if you use the cellphone for purely recreational use, you can do without internet, I think. At least, that's what I think.

I'd say it sounds like you use it just for when you're out and not in front of the comp, so I'd say drop the internet bill.
Old April 26th, 2010, 04:41 PM

yeah i had to take my internet off till july.. becasue my bill was getting tooo high and i need to cut back somewhere. its funny becasue i never used it and then when i didnt have it anymore.. i wanted to use it!
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:59 PM

Personally, I would say that for 20 bucks a month, that is actually pretty cheap for the cell phone. Nowadays, a lot of companies are not even going the unlimited route for their data plans, so that means you only have a certain amount of bandwidth, and depending on what sites you visit, that bandwidth could be eaten up pretty fast.

I would personally think that if you get unlimited, and you have access to sites like youtube, email, or any site that is normally highbandwidth, but you have unlimited, keep your 20 dollar plan.