Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old November 23rd, 2009, 04:54 PM

ooo perfect topic for me i just recently went to disneyland.. but yeah i think my favorite princess is cinderella.i love her bu i also really like he little mermaid.. and alice and wonderland. haha sucg great movies .
Old November 24th, 2009, 06:49 PM

i actually just turned off finding nemo. the kids were watching it untill they all fell asleep and i turned off the movie. we watched it for a while i love that movie its so cute and has a good story to it. Even the movie Wall-E is so good if u watch it for its total message its worth it.
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:15 AM

My favorite Disney movie, I think would either have to be The Lion King, or A Goofy Movie. The Lion King was a fantasitc animated film and it wa sa great coming of age story, although I think that A Goofy Movie was FAR more entertaining simply because of the wackiness that went on in the film. So I'm conflicted.
Old December 11th, 2009, 04:05 PM

It is so hard to just pick one. but I really like the disney pixar movies. I love Up it was such a cute movie. I love the grandpa and the little boy. I also love Wall e and finding nemo. other disney movies that I really like are little mermaid, cinderella, bambi, and pretty much any movie with mickey in it. I just love mickey and friends.
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:36 PM

Lion King 1 1/2!!! Hilarious. That movie had me rolling on the floor with laughter and it still cracks me up when I watch it now. I love Timon and Pumba!!! they're awesome, and I remember watching thier cartoon which I watched all the time...Akoonah Matata...thats my song!!! I have it on my Ipod lol.

I remember one time I was in the car with a group of friends heading to the beach and I had my ipod on shuffle and Akoonah Matata came on...afer they stopped laughing at me we put it on replay and sang it together...it was funny because we were stuck in traffic on the freeway....and people were laughing, giving us thumbs upand honking at us....
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:28 PM

Beauty and the Beast!!!

I love it. I think it was such a great story and soo romantic when I was yonger...Cinderalla was okay. But I love Beauty and the Beast. The fact that she loved him even though he was ugly and kinda mean to her at first. Its kind of like Shrek...
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:04 PM

El Rey Lion (is that how u say it in spanish...i think so idk)...The best!!! The orginal. You can't get better than that.

Lion King is awesome. I love it. I still have it on VHS. And my Video Player still works so I watch it all the time. I love it!!!! I know the songs and the lines to the different parts. This is one movie you do not want to watch with me because I'll be shooting lines out word for word all the time.
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:37 PM

i love cinderella! shes my favorite princess but i haveb to admit alot of the the pixar movies are really good! like.. finding nemo and cars.. are also some of my favorites but cinderella is my all time favorite princess and movie
Old February 12th, 2010, 06:01 PM

I love finding nemo. I think it is just cutest movie ever. I also really like the pirates of the carribean movies I know these aren't really the classics but I guess if I had to choose a classic disney movie as my all time favorite then i think I would probably choose lion king I just really really liked and when I was little and even sometimes now I would cry when simbas died I mean it is just so sad.
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:29 PM

I have a few. Personally, my fav 2-D animated film would have to be Aladdin, as I watched that film plenty and plenty of times when I was growing up. 3-D, it would have to be Monsters Inc, another film I watched over and over.

I haven't watched many Disney films as of late, but I really do want to see The Incredibles and more films, now that I'm older to appreciate Disney films again.