Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old October 15th, 2009, 05:39 PM

Default Favorite all time disney movie?

what is your all time favorite disney movie? i remember the first time when i went to the movie theaters.. the movie i watched was the lion king. but my ALL time favorite is aladdin! so romantic! i have it on dvd the new edition. it brings back soo much childhood memories when i'm watching it.
Old October 17th, 2009, 12:54 PM

Default Faves

My fav childhood movie would have to be The Lion King. I loved somba, and the songs. I even cried when his dad died because it was sad. My fav song from the movie was I just cant wait to be king. I would jump up and down on the sofa and sing along with it. I thought I was so cool! Its been years sense I've watched it, but I still remember it as part of my childhood!
Old October 19th, 2009, 01:34 PM

Snow White!!! Love it!!

I remember watching this movie until I memorized almost all of the lines and all of the songs. I love the seven dwarfs they were the best part of the movie. Grumpy was THE best!!! Hilarious!! I've recently seen the comercials for the re-masterd version of the movie and I already told my mom that I wanted it so I'm expecting it for xmas if not I'll buy it myself. Either way I'm so adding it to my collection.
Old October 20th, 2009, 02:54 PM

my fav disney movie i think was either beauty and the beast! i think she was so pretty, i wanted to be just like her and wear an amazing yellow ball gown and dance with the beast. all disney movies were total love storys. ohh and i love cinderella. she was so special when her fairy god mother gave her an amazing ball gown and glass slippers. then when prince charming came to find her.
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:59 PM

i think my favorite movie is lion king. i love simba. he is the best and nala. all of disneys movies are love stories of some kinda. i think its cute to show the difrent ways of love being portrayed.. simba to his father, simba n nala. its such a good story. i love it.
Old October 21st, 2009, 05:28 PM

i really love cinderella.. shes my fav princes.. but i also like the little mermaid.. but cinderella is a good movie.. haha these are the classixcs.. i loovveee enchated tho.. seriously thats one of the best movies haha i really love it.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 03:47 PM

enchanted was a romantic movie! i was just listening to the ball room song on my ipod. my favorite disney movie is.. aladdin! you know what, i never watched alice in wonderland before. i was always scared when it came of it.. is that movie good!?
Old October 23rd, 2009, 05:50 PM

I think that my all time favorite disney movie has to be finding nemo. I know its not really one of the classics but I just love it so much. I think all the characters are so cute and I pretty much can watch it over and over again haha. I love squirt i think he is the most adorable turtle ever like seriously. and of course nemo is super cute too. but yeah i also like lion king and lion king two both of them made me cry.
Old November 20th, 2009, 03:45 PM

I pretty much love all Disney movies they are all just so good it's so hard to choose just one. I think if I really had to choose one I think I would choose happy feet since I think the penguins are just super cute. actually I am not sure if it is a disney movie but it was on the disney channel so i am just assuming that it is. other disney movies that I like are finding nemo, lion king, cinderella, beauty and the beast and much much more.
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:34 PM

Ok, so I have to agree with the Finding Nemo as my fave all time disney movie. I am shamed and yet proud of the fact that I had a three year old goddaughter at the time who begged for the movie (she saw it at the movies). We got it and you know how kids are, they want to watch it over and over and over. Well for the first week that was great, then she had moved onto something else. However, I never moved on! I still loved watching the movie! I actually made her sick of watching the movie!