Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old October 15th, 2009, 05:36 PM

Default Getting your tubes tied

my mom is considering to get her tubes tied. after having four kids.. and another on the way i think she's ready to stop having babies. so after she have my little sister she's planning to get them tied. how safe is it? would it affect her sexual? if she tie her tubes will she be able to untie them? thanks!
Old October 16th, 2009, 12:35 PM

there is nothing to worrie about when getting your tubes tied. things are normal and it is a very common procedure. it should not affect her sexual feelings at all. well there is the normal thing that you cannot have sex for a few weeks after having her baby so it will probably be the same time for having her tubes tied as well. and congrats on your little sister!
Old October 26th, 2009, 01:33 PM

I heard that there is away later if you want to reverse it that you can, but it depends on the type of procedure you underwent. Its pretty safe and I think its an outpatient surgical operation unless you have complications. Its shouldn't affect you sexually at all. It would probably take awhile to cope after the surgury to recover fully, but after that you should be fine with getting down and busy.
Old October 26th, 2009, 04:35 PM

yeah its safe i know lot of women have it done.. but i personally think that the guy should be willing to make some scrafice.. lol why cant he be the one to get fixed.. after all your mom has to give birth and then grt her tubes ties like come one now.
Old November 17th, 2009, 06:50 PM

getting your tubes tied is a simple procedure after giving birth, when my mom had me she got them tied right after because she was absolutly sure she didnt want any more kids. she said it healed up just fine after she had gave birth and she said it wasnt that bad and she is compleatly happy with her choice. like she said shes already underthe knife so might as well get both done at once. pop out a kid and tie her tubes!