Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old October 15th, 2009, 05:03 PM

Default Aborations

please, i'm not trying to hear your opinions on how you feel about aborations. thank you.
So, my friend is getting an aboration next week. she's super nervous and i'm just here to find out some information about it. if anyone have any idea how the procedure go? does it hurt? does it hurt after? will you be bleeding after? is it great harm to your body? will you still be able to have a baby again in the future? thanks!
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:27 PM

i know some people that did it when they are asleep and some actually was just nummed on the bottom half of their body. my friend who was asleep said it didn't hurt. she woke up in a room wearing a grown and a pad. you will be bleeding after like you're on your period. as for harming your body.. i don't think it will do a great amount of damage. of course, it's better to not do anything to your body. but if won't make you infertile.
Old October 16th, 2009, 12:46 PM

im not to sure about what the things are as far as pain and such but i do know many people go threw depression after having an abortion. specially when they think about how old their baby would have been if they would have actually kept him or her. im not sure i would be able to get one i would be to worried about things that can happpen and as long as ur friend is early in her pregnancy things should be fine..
Old November 4th, 2009, 12:13 PM

One of my close friend had one a couple of years ago. She said its not so much that it hurt, its the emotional part that hurt the worst. Besides the fact that you're in pain for a couple of weeks after that. If your friend is workig then she'll have to take time off to recover. My friend was really cranky and I had to be with her all day to get stuff for her and run errands, SHe was sore and it hurt when she tried to walk. She aborted twins, so that might have played into it i'm not sure.
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:34 PM

wow twins yeah that must have taken a toll on her body.. i actually dont really kow anyone personally i had a freind who had a freind in highschool who aborted her baby.. but it was for the best she was goingt o a very good school after highschool and it wasnt the right time. she was gone for about a week yeah.. but i know it must have been heard considering she is still with the same boyfriend and they plan to marry next yr.. she was two yrs older then i was in hs
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:16 PM

I have to go in for a D&C (which is what it is called when they scrape out the walls of your uterus). My mom has had 8 all together before she had everything removed. We have a medical condition that makes tissue build up inside, much like as if you had a baby growing, except no baby and you body is trying to push it out and its connected so it dont move. Anyway, a D&C is not a comfy thing to go through. You do bleed a little more heavy than normal for a ew days and you may have cramping. Other than that its just not pleasent. I'd stay in bed for a few days. Also, if there is scarring from the D&C (which happens sometimes) you do reduce your chances of having a healthy pregnacy later on.