Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old December 7th, 2009, 05:54 PM

i shoud try that as well.. seems like something that is xheap you can do yourself and should work so yeah i will be trying it .. maybe when its warmer because its freezing man o man sooo cold! i can bearly move my fingers to type this
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:01 PM

ooo what a great idea im going to try that this weekend with my sisters haha but yeah im wearing boots right now.. but like the other post i also wear sandles all the time.. even when its freezing haha well except today. its too cold!
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:50 PM

ive heard the detergant thing before! i rememberthining hmm thats a great idea i should really try that bit i never have haha so i need to get on it. anyways im here at work and im sure when summer comes i'll rememebr this and want to try it becasue i wear aot of snadles as well
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:50 PM

yeah i have this issue to and i hate it haha so i do what can to try and make it better.. like at the nail salon they alwasy ask you if you want then to remove it and i say yes from time to time.. watching hiow they do it.. it look just like hair gel with like detergant and you rub it together haha
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:25 PM

i absolutly hate it when my feet get all dryed out and cracked.. i really wish that my feet wouldnt dry out that much and i really wish they wouldnt crack. anyways the best thing i do to try and prevent dry and cracked heels is to go and get pedicures very ofter just to they clean the dry skin off of me feet and that way they dont hurt..
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:18 PM

This always happens to me in the summer. It probably does have something to do with the type of shows that we wear and on top of that Its really dry. Because I know that in the winter my heels are fine. Now I do foot baths and take care of my feet more because I like wearing sandals and I want my feet to look good.