Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:05 PM

im getting the wii for my boyfriend for christmas.. he says it would be cool but hes not totally stoked on it.. but i think it would be really fun to get it.. we currently play the OLD school nintendo.. just the reqular grey box... haha we have some of the best times playing it on our down time. so i think updating to the wii would be alot of fun there are so many new and exciting things to try and play. cant wait till christmas morning!!!
Old January 4th, 2010, 05:45 PM

I love the Wii. My aunt bought her Wii Fit finally!!!

We had a family game night at her house on Saturday night. It was soooo much fun. Even golf was fun. Thats a first lol. I got sore playing the boxing thing that was a work out. I'm still sore today, I dont think its going to get better anytime soon
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:38 PM

The Wii Fit is simply a game that uses more of your body to move. I don't think the tool itself will keep you truly fit, it'll simply keep your body active and healthy instead of out of use and unhealthy. Unless you are very diligent with it (Particularly the muscle-building/strength training exercises), you won't get much of a benefit from it, at least, that's what I think.