Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old October 15th, 2009, 04:54 PM

Default Wii and the Wii Fit

okay so i heard some good things here and there about the wii fit from my aunt. she really likes it. so i'm wondering.. if i shoudl consider getting a Wii and the Wii Fit? is it fun? will it really keep me 'fit' or just keep me bouncing around?? lemme know if it's worth it! thanks!
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:03 PM

Default Go for it!

I love my Wii. I have tons of games that I can play on it and it does really get you active and off the sofa. Which, if you have to stay indoors, like say on a rainy day, its perfect to stay active. The Wii Fit does actually work in getting you in better shape. It also helps you gain better balance and control of your body. Plus, the most important part is that everyone rfom little kids to the elderly can play it. And its fun!
Old October 20th, 2009, 02:31 PM

the wii is the best.. it can help you stay fit and it can also provide alot of entertain ment for you and your friends. yoga for the wii is pretty exciting. i enjoy it and the we fit balance one is also pretty good, we had some problems with the little kids playing the games and accidently letting go of the controls.. so if you think about it makesure to get the wrist straps.. it sucks having to replace the tv after a contol breaks it.. i would got it if i were you!
Old October 24th, 2009, 06:21 PM

Honestly, the Wii Fit is not that good of anexercise machine, it's more of a health machine by that, it's mainly used to tone your muscles at the extreme end of using this, but in general, it's to keep you fit, as it says. However, I will say that like other exercise equipment, you use it more and more, you get more of the benefit.

Have Fun~
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:37 PM

Im so excited my aunt is thinking about gettin one! And i'm all for it. She really likes the idea of the tennis one. I really dont care what kind of game she gets just as long as i get to play it. I cant wait i never would of thought that she would be into that kind of stuff but hey!! thats great for me because i'm always at her house, most of the time she's not there and im stuck babysitting her baby birds. It'll all be worth it when she finally buys her wii!!!!
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:04 PM

been wanting to try it! it seems like a pretty legit way to ched some pounds.. and to mention its all at home when you have time.. i feel like it would be like working with a trainer.. but yeah. anyways wii fitt. i think i need to get that
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:48 PM

Wii Fit actually has a digital trainer for you that goes along with your exercise. The gameplay is pretty fun. First, it measures your BMI along with your balance and gives out your fit age. Along with that, you get 4 seperate categories of fitness games and exercises to do, and then you're graded for your proficiency. If used regular, it can help, but I wouldn't rely on it.
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:34 PM

i actually bought the wii for my house for christmas im hosting my familys christmas extravaganza at my house which means we will have family members from out of town packed in to my house every room. so i think if we have the wii it will give the cousins and kids something to keep them entertained while the adults do the cooking and talking.
Old December 11th, 2009, 04:56 PM

I have the wii and I have to say I love it. I dont have the wii fit but my cousins do so I usually just go to their house to play with it and i really like it. I was thinking about getting one but maybe not at the moment because I am trying to save up some money for a trip so maybe after it or something plus I can always go to my cousins to play with it. it is really fun I dont if I am really exercising that much but I know my cousin gets really into it and he sweats and everything he is just 9 but it definitely is fun. it is a great get together game for the family.
Old December 12th, 2009, 05:40 PM

I think it is well worth it. It is SOOO much funa nd it DOES get you off the sofa. And that is far better than nothing. I saw on the news that it wasnt all that effective as a workout, but it DOES get people started on the path to a good work out. If anything, it is worth it because your not sitting on the sofa flippin through channels or sitting and playing on the computer.