Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 5th, 2010, 12:58 PM

idunno about this movie anymore i dont really think its that scary yeah there are parts where you jump but really thats all. other then that the whole.. not being able to sleep at night thing.. i dont get that. hmm what did you guys think.. scary or not?
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:34 PM

My friends were trying to get me to watch this...but i was like Hecks NO!!!
This mess looked so scary and I dont do scary movies...I love and cherish my sleep and I know I wont be gettin none if I watch those movies. The previews didn't look like that big of a deal...but then when people would tell me about it after watching it...NOPE not me said I....not even as a rental.
Old January 13th, 2010, 01:19 PM

I keep hearing that this movie was really good or just straight up dumb. I haven't seen it for myself and alot of my friends are 50/50 on it. Which makes me think is it worth it? So I decided to wait until I can rent it so I dont waste my money in anyway. I'm not that into ghost and quite frankly I dont believe in them at all.
Old January 20th, 2010, 11:53 AM

I Refuse to ever in my life watch this again. My sleep is very precious to me and I relish in every second of it especially being a college student. This movie..never ever again in my life ever!!!!!!! I seriously didn't sleep good for a bout a week. And on top of that my little cousin was staying with us for a while and he kept sneaking up on me...so not funny!!!! I was fine when I was watching it but man it got me later on that night.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:40 PM

Alot of people think that this movie is scary and a tripped out about it. But I didn't think it was that scary if at all. I went to see it thinking that I was about to be wowed only to be disappointed...I really wanted to get scared...everyone else around me was. But I don't believe in ghosts or supernatural power...so I guess thats were my problem is....Kindof weird I know.
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:21 PM

I've been too scared to see this movie...but from reading the last couple of posts I think I should. I've been getting mixed reviews from my friends. Some said its not that bad and others said it was horrible...they couldn't sleep and were scared of their own shadows. But I really want to see it and get my own perspective of it for myself. Hopefully I don't regret it....