Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old October 14th, 2009, 06:21 PM

Default paranormal activity

so last night i went to watch paranormal activity.. it was really good! i would not mind watching it again. but i will admit there are parts that get you.. its crazy haha like really your just in astonishment. at the events that occur.. i recommend you watch it.
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:42 PM

at first when people were taklinga bout it i'm like what is that? something on cable i'm missing out on? but after my friends told me it's a scary movie. i saw the trailer of it.. looks interesting and a tad scary because when i went to the restroom i felt awkward so i probably going to pass on that.. i don't want to be scared when i get home!
Old October 15th, 2009, 06:49 PM

man! if i had the choice to go back in time i wish i never watched this movie. i haven't watched a scary movie liek that in forever. i was scared to go to the restroom by myself after. BOO. and i had to sleep with the lgith on too!! watch it if you want to get a good scare!
Old October 20th, 2009, 03:57 PM

i dont plan on watching this movie. i have heard to many things that are scarry about it. i dont like watching movies that give me nightmares or worrie me so i think im going to have to skip the movie and watch something a little more happy hahah im a chicken! ahh
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:52 PM

I haven't seen this movie but people keep telling me about it. I love scary movies for some reason they make me laugh. Especially when I watch them in the movies and witness peoples' reactions. ITs priceless. I'm seriously considering watching this now!! I hope its still showing. Probably Is, Man I hope so!!!
Old October 28th, 2009, 06:08 PM

its more trippy then scary i agree. i heard soo much stuff about how scary it was that i thinik i siked myself out and thought it was going to be alot more scaier then it already was.
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM

I'm glad someone else posted about this. My mom said it was really good, but she also likes some movies that I can't stand. We can't trust her judgement on movies. I will go out and see it now that some other people say it was a good movie. Was it really scarry though? I can't watch scarry movies at night because they give me nightmares.
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:55 PM

Someone told me that Paranormal Activity was simply like the Blair Witch movie, except with ghosts instead of witches. I personally do not like Blair Witch all that much since it was really just a largely overacted debacle. D: So if someone said that this movie is like Blair Witch, I am just saying far far away from it.
Old November 16th, 2009, 02:33 PM

i liked paranormal acitivity i thought it was entertaining and kept me interested.. it amazes me how that movie took 1500 to make and its grossed more then.. well last time i check it was like 300,000 something.. i might be wrong.. the actors got about 500 each.
Old January 4th, 2010, 04:36 PM

My friend was just telling me about it today randomly lol. She just watched it and she's telling me all the stuff that went down and how scary it was. I've never watched a really scary movie before that actually scared me because I just laugh at people's reactions because I know its all fake and planned...plus you can almost tell when stuffs going to go down....She's telling me I need to watch it but idk...