Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old January 4th, 2010, 05:25 PM

Alot of people go as far to delete their myspace pages. I used to have a xanga...I remember that was a big thing back in the day lol. Then myspace was the ish...everyone had one. Then the went through the whole phase of myspace being bad and scaring parents into thinking that myspace is bad for their kids...whatever lol. Now facebook and twitter's blowing them out of the water. I'm suprised critics haven't gotten on facebook and twitter like how they were with myspace....Facebook you can post practically anything and twitter is perfect if you have a stalker...crazy but I love um regardless.
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:04 PM

yeah but hey you cant say that myspace didnt have a good run.i mean i remember hearing about facebook in 06 and it stil wasnt very popular until recently. and myspace made millions it will eventually die down just like all the other websitea.. xanga for example.
Old January 12th, 2010, 05:47 PM

i never use myspace anymore. i think facebook is the new myspace. i am on facebook all the time.. its so much more connected than myspace. i mean even my college professors are on here and alert us about things for class through facebook. i also play their apps on their such as farmville and friend quiz. it takes up alot of my time but i enjoy it. facebook is a combo of twitter and myspace, you can update ur status as well as post on someones wall. more people are choosing to use it and you can easly find people.
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:01 PM

I went online on myspace recently to check it out. And only 2 other of my friends were online...and they were people from my grade school days. Then I logged in on facebook and over 100 of my friends were online. Kindof sad when you really look at it. Facebook is almost taking over texting...people used to say text me...now they tellin me to facebook them. What is this? Your almost forced to have a facebook...I didn't make my account willingly.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:17 PM

I barely kept track of Myspace in the beginning, now I never use it. I tried to do the same there, keep track of the friends, but to check it out now,it feels way different with everyone gone.
Old February 12th, 2010, 02:54 PM

yea i gave up on myspace over a year ago and now everybody is on face book. i wasnt sure i would like face book but the more i used it i started liking it.. and now im addicted to facebook. and now poor myspace is just left in the dust.. so many people are canceling their accounts and switching to face book my space tried to keep up with facebook but it just ruined my space
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:19 PM

yeah every day i sign on to myspace i see a new bulletin that says good by myspace.. and everyone just uses facebook now.. just like xanga. haha once myspace came no one even knew what a xanga was. but i have to admit i only get on myspace for music.. or for surveys when im super super bored
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:46 PM

I love that myspace has music too!!

But No body gets on it anymore. I haven't been on there forever. I'm always on facebook. But I do remember Xanga LOL! I had an account. I don't even remember it. Sometimes I still get my Xanga subscriptions lol. I never deactiviated them I guess lol. But I wonder whats after Facebook...It can't be twitter because they both go hand in hand kinda lol.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:44 PM

i think facebook is taking over for sure i personally deleted my myspace cuz i wouldnt even go on it anymore. and now im constantly checking my facebook all day and seeing what all my friends are doing haa.. i havent made a twitter yet but i know that is very popular as well
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:26 PM

right! i dont use myspace at all anymore thats the thing about these websites that ppl its a crazy at irst and then dies down.. but i mean if you make millions or even billions just make sure to put some away soo that just incase your site every dies down.. your still set. i recently saw social network such a good movie i loved the story and honestly how he came up with facebook. genious.