Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old January 27th, 2010, 02:06 PM

I finally went to one...WOOT WOOT!!!

It was pretty fun we snuck some friends in because some people were broke...or whatever. Not really but we figured why not lol...I really had a good time. It wasn't a recent up todate movie but there were a group of othere people there just hanging out. Nobody ended up watching the movie though....Maybe next time I would actually pay attention
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:18 PM

This is soo much fun.

My friends and I went on a whim. We saw one and just decided to go check it out. It was soooo worth it. I never though of going to one before but its actually alot of fun. Espeically because you're in the privacy of your own car so you can lie down or get into a comfortable possition and bring your own food!!! the best part lol. I've been wanting to go back but I'm waiting for it too get a little warmer because we go at night.
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:47 PM

yeah drive ins are pretty tight i like them.. its fun you can bring pizza or iin n out.. drinks.. what not, chips lots of warm blankets in the winter and bam you have yourself a nice chill night.. so worth it.. iactually want to go now lol
Old February 12th, 2010, 01:57 PM

thats like when i was in highschool i remember my best friend telling me how her boyfriend would take her to the drive in and they would take blankets and snacks and camp out in the bed of his truck and watch the movie.. she used to say how much fun she had.. the last time i went to a drive in i was probably 12 years old and my friends mom took us.. i think we watched something old like flubber.
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:02 PM

i love the drive in! and i would really like to go soon! seriously how fun would that be.. a movie.. pizza snacks.. hotcheetos and perhaps drinks .. like come on! its a forsure good time haha i mean maybe not too many drinks so you have a dd.. but still. i want to go,
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:22 PM

i LOVE the drive in!! ahhh i should go now thats its summer and its not freezing coold im really going to suggest this to my freinds so we can go sometime this week or in a few weeks before i we all have to go back to school man i really need to sign up for a school and fast!!
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:47 PM

i can't believe i never been to a drive in before. i'm reading the comments on here and every one is making it sound so fun. bringing in food and snack and hot cheetos and drinks.. yumm.. but i don't think it would be a great idea to do it now cause it's so cold out!! i can't stand being cold in the car. i wish i came to this forum during the summer time!