Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old November 19th, 2009, 05:25 PM

when i think of drive ins i think of oldies! awwww classsics!! i never been to one before but it does sounds like it would be a great experience!! how does it work? i remember someone was telling em about something with your radio or something..?!?!
Old November 24th, 2009, 07:00 PM

so we packed up the fam bam and went to a driving in movie. it was a blast, we had the best time camping out in the bed of the truck.. having snacks, joking and just watching the movie we took blankets and put them in the bed of the truck and we all bundled up took hot coco in a thermos and just had a really good time i got a bunch of fun pictures.
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:23 AM

There's a drive-in theater that is close to my house, but I've never been there. Personally, I'm a little weary, but I love to go hang out at the Drive-In theater one day just to say that I've been there. It sounds like it'll be fun.
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:27 PM

man o man i havent been to the drive in in forever! i really would like to go sits funny that i should come across this becaseu the other day my freind txted me saying" drive tonight?" and i thought he mweant drive inn tonight? hahaha and i ofcourse said yes
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:36 PM

drive inns are fun during the summer but not really that fun during the winter. its way too cold. when i was little we had a drive in like just around the corner from my house, we were usually in our swimsuits and we would all jump in the back of my friends dads truck it had a campershell and we would all go to the drive in and watch movies.. like we went every thursday! it was so much fun. good memories.
Old December 12th, 2009, 06:32 PM

Omg, I havent been to a drive in sense I was a little girl! I tihnk the last time I went I still got in at the child price. Now that Im older I would love to go to one. I think Ill have to get my man to take me. It would be so romantic now. I know we have one near here, after all Im in LA! Ill break out the blankets and snacks. It has to be more romantic than going to the movie theater.
Old January 4th, 2010, 04:11 PM

I have yet to go to a drive in movie. I've heard of one being in my neighborhood but I never got around to actually going to it. I love the idea though and the fact that it is cheaper than going to a regular theatre. Plus your in the comfort of your own car. Which never gets old I guess. Maybe I'll actually make time to go and check on out if they have something good playing.
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:21 PM

I remember watching Grease and wanting to go to the drive in. I've never been though. I know where one is though but I never got around to actually going. I know that movies are way cheaper there and It's perfect for dates you can do more without wondering if anyone is watching. I might go with a couple of friends and check it out. The best part is that you can sneak someone in pretty easily...
Old January 12th, 2010, 12:48 PM

i remember when my little sister was born she would literally cry all the time and so we could never go to the movies.. shes ten years younger then all of us btw.
anyways so my dad started taking us to the drive in becasue that was basically the only way we would watch movies and not disturb anyone.. she was a very difficult baby
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:06 PM

You can look at Drive-Ins on the internet and see where you can find a place to sit down...personally, it does feel rather unsafe since you could get robbed in that sort of atmosphere....but then again, it is nostalgia. I'd look up Drive-In Theaters on the internet to find a good spot near your neighborhood.