Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old October 12th, 2009, 12:38 PM

Default Drive-ins?

I can never find any around where I live. Is there a ways you can search for them online or any place you go that offers them. I really want to got to one for the experience and the thrill of it. Idk why but it seems really fun. My cousin lives in a totally different state than I do and she goes to one instead of the movies. She says its alot cheaper. I need help guys!!
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:19 PM

i love drive in movies.. i remmeber when we were littel and my little sister who is now 10. was just born we couldnt go to the movies becasue she would cry all the time.. so we started tgoing to the drive in and ommgg i love it soo much! haha
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:46 PM

me too i love how you can go with friends and lay out .. eat like pizza and watch two movies.. its great ,.. you kow what.. i thinking im going to suggest this to my freinds.. as we can do.. becasue i would really like to go i havent been in so long.
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:11 PM

aww that sounds like so much fun. ive never been to a drive in.. .. i want to go i thin im going to search for one around me and tell my freinds.. alth ough we should have done this in the summer becasue its pretty cold at night now. haha.
Old October 21st, 2009, 11:13 AM

I've never been to one. my friends always tell me where they are but I'm not so sure when to go or get showing times for it. My friend and I had planned to go to one togethere but then whip it came out and we went to the movies to see that instead. I really have to check out a drive-in one of these days for sure. It seems like so much fun.
Old November 9th, 2009, 12:36 PM

I Finally recently found a drive-in near my house. Its about a 15 minute drive from my house to the place. I went with my friends just recently and I love it. Not to many people were there which was a plus but kind of a minus. But it was cool. I felt like if I was in Grease when Dannie and Sandy went to the drive in and all that stuff went down. There were about 30 or so cars there, but because the lot was huge it made it look like hardly anyone was there. I cant wait to go back.

Most of my friends thought I was crazy to want to go to a drive-in. But they all enjoyed themselves. It was a really fun night.
Old November 11th, 2009, 05:58 PM

i love drive in movies. i havent been in awhile but after reading this im insprired to go and bring some hotchocolate becasue its freezing ! these days at night.. but i will admit i love it.. boots and peacoats.. haha anyways.. i need to locate a drive in movie around me so i can go with some friends.
Old November 13th, 2009, 03:50 PM

Default drive in

I actually never been to a drive in before though I do know where one is i saw it awhile back when I passed it on my way to the dentist. I dont know it seems like something interesting maybe I will go sometime and just check it out and see what it is like. I just dont know how to find out the show times i dunno do they have like a website or something cuz you know like amc and all those other movie theaters they usually have websites with showtimes on it but i guess i'll probably just go check it out maybe in the summer though when it gets warmer and when my friends have more time to hang out
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:34 PM

I'm not too confident around the Drive-Ins to be honest. While it is kinda nostalgic and really fun to do once in a while, I personally don't like how unsafe I feel in a Drive-In, mainly since someone can mug you right there, or if someone can mess up your car while you're watching....I don't like them, but that's my preference.
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:10 PM

drive ins! ahh i love it.. i havent been in soo long i think its about time i pay a visit.. seriously im going to recommend it tonight .. for maybe like next week or something ahh i love it haha naywyas.. i wonder what movies are out there.. how can you check it anywyas?