Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old October 12th, 2009, 11:53 AM

Default Organic mineral makeup?

I was looking up different kinds of make up thats supposed to be healthy for your skin. I read an article about mineral based organic make up and how its supposed to be really good for your skin especially if you're looking for a more natural look. Im curious as to if it really works. Have you guys tried it?
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:17 PM

ive tried physicans formula.. its a mineral makeup lose powederthat you apply with a brush i love it.. it really did help clear up my face alot.. its like 11 dollars at target .. i love it.. best thing i was ever introduced too.
Old October 30th, 2009, 04:49 PM

I never tried it before but it definitely sounds like something that I would like to try. I think I will probably go out and buy some because my skin is definitely really sensitive so I think if there is makeup that is better for you skin than other makeup then I will definitely switch to that instead.
Old November 14th, 2009, 03:42 PM

I agree with Physicans formula. I use it and not only is it good for your skin, it also is animal friendly which is a big deal for me. It is organic so I know its good for the enviorment as well. Basically, it covers only what you need to cover and allows you to feel like your not wearing anything at all. It doesnt melt on your face or cake up. its great i suggest it.
Old November 16th, 2009, 11:16 AM

yeah i agree it gives you a more nature look and doesnt look like its caked on or anything. i love it its like my every day use makeup.. i wear it during the day and if i go out somewhere i'll wear mac but even now im starting to 2nd guess it becaseu mac is making my skin horrible
Old November 16th, 2009, 12:54 PM

i love mineral makeup.. it feels so much better on your skin and i agree it makes it look as if you dont even have makup on and i love it!! its super nature and makes your skin feel nice and smooth.. soo i would recommend it
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:30 PM

i just recently went to the beauty supply store and saw and line of makeup that was pretty cool. And it was mineral based. It covered up completely all of the blemishes and marks and pimples...in the before and after picture thing. Like the model went from looking toe up to looking fly...like I was suprised lol. Thought about getting it but then I hardly ever wear makeup so it would've been a waste of money.
Old January 6th, 2010, 05:58 PM

i wear physicans too and i love it.. it really has helped me and i still break out from time to time but normally around that time of the month but other then that i apply it for dat use and really i dont even have to use too much i buy the loose powder lovee iit,
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:53 PM

Wow alot of people use Physicans Formula...I'm going to have to check that out. I'm not really as fan of make up but I do wear it on special occasions. I'm going to look into it. Where can I get this stuff? I'm curious
Old January 12th, 2010, 12:16 PM

i wear mineral powder.. i have very sensitive skin and i this works great for me its not too heavy so it dones make me feel all gross and like i have too much powder on but its light and covers up what needs to be covered.