Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old October 12th, 2009, 12:08 PM

Default Need help!!

I do not know how to apply makeup. I've asked my mom and she's shown me a million times but I can never get it right. I know how to do the basic with the eyeliner and mascara but the other stuff goes way above my head. Do you guys have any tips that can hopefully help me out?
Old October 13th, 2009, 05:07 PM

well it all depends on the style of make up you looking to do. you have so many options and ways that you can do it. you have the smoky eye look, the natural look, um just depends on what your wanting to do. try to look on youtube for makeup tips. many users do "how to" videos and they can really help you learn to do your own makeup. just search "how to do makeup" or "makeup lessons" im sure there will be tons of videos.
Old October 17th, 2009, 06:51 PM

I've done makeup for drama club and for friends. My tip would be, less is more. I see so many girls with makeup caked on there face. Makeup is not meant to be a mask. It is meant to highlight your natural features. if you need to cover up something, go with a lighter shade than your skin (try getting a green stick or white stick) and dot it on. Then its important to blend it in with the rest of your skin so it looks like its not there.
Old October 19th, 2009, 06:32 PM

yeah i basically only know how to apply ther basic makeup products as wel.. plittle bit of powder.. some liquid eyeliner.. and mascara.. and then some days pencil liner on the bottom.. thqats basically as far as i go.. i would love to learn to apply eyeshadow tho