Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 13th, 2010, 12:08 PM

I never got the chance to see this movie but all my friends were raving how this one was sooo funny. But I didn't see how it could be throught the previews. I mean Zombies? thats so 80s horrorish. Not really impressive. But I might just watch it to humor them a little. I kinda got a jist from reading the posts on here so I'm considering it to make my own judgement.
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:13 PM

Zombies are really awesome, and so is this movie. What I love about this movie is that it didn't take itself seriously, it wasn't all doom and gloom like a lot of other zombie movies, it was just one big adventure with a lot of fun and hope as opposed to movies like Day of the Dead where humanity is already screwed. D:
Old January 19th, 2010, 04:38 PM

i wasnt interested eitherandi heardit weas really good.. all my freinds recommened it and even a myfriends girlfriend said it was good.. and she was dragged to go watch it haha.. so yeah im kindainterested to see what the buzz is about
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:24 PM

I have yet to see this movie....I heard it was funny but them some of my friends said it was stupid. So idk. Maybe i'll rent it later or something and check it out for myself whether I like it or not. But from my own observations it seemed okay. Like when I was looking at the previews for it...but I didn't want to go see it in the theatres and then end up thinking it was a dumb one...thats too much money now lol
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:13 PM

I haven't seen this movie...but mostly because my friends say that its not even worth a rental. Alot of people on here think differently though. I don't know. I thought I should be the judge of whether I like it or not. But the one friend who likes the same kinds of movies as I do...did not like it. SO I really don't know..Maybe if somebody I know rents it or buys it maybe then I'll watch it.
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:09 PM

This is probably the worst movie ever. Well atleast that I've seen. A total waste of time!!! I agree with Edana that the concept with the Zombie is soooo 80s ish!!! so not cool man I wanted my money back too!!! I shouldn've trusted my gut that it was going to be a crap movie. Don't rent this buy this, don't even watch it on tv...waste of your precious time.
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:01 PM

This movie is really great, and it is a LOT of fun.

I think this movie was just released on DVD, and it is fantastic. I want to buy it now, and I want to see if there was any limited edition sets of Zombieland with all sorts of documentaries and stuff like that. xD