Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old October 12th, 2009, 10:26 AM

Default The Movie Zombieland

I heard it was funny and hilarious and crazy. But the previews kind of look lame and I hate being disappointed when it comes to movies especially after I paid all that money. I'm kind of split in between my friends being that some say watch it and others said it was a waste of time. What do you guys think? Let me know.
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:57 PM

heard the same thing i heard it was really good super i shold have wnet ot watch zombieland yesterdays instead of couple retreat. but yeah.. mann oh well theres always other times.
Old October 13th, 2009, 01:20 PM

i keep hearing how great this movie was.. i need to watch it. seriously i read greatreviews on it and then i was on myspace forms and they were talking about it. not to mention a fw of my guy friends went to watch and said it was great
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:05 PM

my little sister watched it and said it was pretty good... except my sister and i have total different taste in movies. so for me, i think i'm going to wait out on this one until it comes out on dvd or something.. it beats paying 10 bucks for it and coming out disappointed!
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:49 PM

Default Go early

If your worried about not liking it and not wanting to pay the money, I suggest going early. Most movie places if you go before 11am (i know it sounds crazy) they reduce their ticket prices. I see movies for 6 bucks. Thats it! I watch this movie and I loved it! I was laughing the whole time. I am even going back to watch it again thats how much I like it. Its worth seeing and if you go early your not paying full price.
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:16 PM

I've seen the movie twice now and I love it. It is really funny! I love the way the movie is set up, with the "list" being placed into the film itself as if it was apart of the picture. Anyways, I don't want to spoil it for you, but you have got to see this movie! Everyone I have talked to who has actually seen it say they loved it and thought it was funny.
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:38 PM

The movie is really really gooood. The 2nd part of the movie does run a little slow, but it is really well-done regardless, and you don't find yourself waiting for something to happen. It's a perfect blend of comedy, zombie film, and a little bit of drama. It's a great movie. ^^ If I can find it again in theaters, I do plan on watching it again.
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:15 PM

This was a funny movie. I like the way it blends humor with some actually serious and sad topics. I really liked how the ending tied with the beginning. The whole clown thing (I dont want to say too much for those who haven't seen it!), those who have seen it will know what I am talking about. Also, the rules were great. Twinkies!
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:32 AM

I liked this movie, although I do agree that the trailers really don't do it justice. Plus,....I don't think I saw a single trailer on television. D: I think I heard about it by logging into some random review sites and not only seeing the reviews, but also the previews which made the movie look much better IMO.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:39 PM

I really wasn't interested in seeing this movie...anything that has to do with Zombies I stay far away from. I really would have been mad if I went to see it and then end up being disappointed after paying all that money to see it. My friends already know how I am about the whole Zombie thing sooo they didn't push it. I just really dont understand the whole Zombie thing...when I think of Zombies I think Scooby-Doo...I love Scooby but I dont wanna see Zombies in a movie I dont care how funny it is...the only way I'll watch this one Is probably if somebody rents it. And what finalized my decision was that the previews were not up to par.