Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old April 14th, 2010, 12:31 PM

I honestly have no idea what sfx and cgi are but I don't really think that older movies are necessarily better. I think think that there are always movies that are good in every generation or time period. I think there are some pretty good movies nowadays as there were good movies in the older times. Like I really think Sherlock holmes was such a great movie it is just such an amazing movie but I guess that is because it is such a great book and books too.
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:06 PM

Personally, I think like anything else, when it comes to new mediums like video games, film, and telelvision, while the first of everything is not going to be a great success, when it starts to make lots of movie with good games or good films, companies have come in solely for the purpose of making money, and when something becomes too popular, you don't take risks anymore with your art, hence why it stagnates. I think while movies had been around for a while, the newer ones of recent generation just seem ridiculously poor quality, in particular withs tory. At least, that's how I feel.