Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old October 10th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Default What to do, what to do...?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for the last few months, and so far,everything has been on the up and up. However, I think we may be having sex soon, and I honestly have no idea on how to prepare other than te basics, such as protection. I'm mainly worried about STDs and how to proceed, especially since he's been with other girls.

Any advice or tips?
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:49 PM

if your really worriesd after the deed is done make sure to pee right away.. i didnt not know this rule andi got a uti.. that was the worst.. so yeah it flashes alout the bacteria.. also if you want tyou can go get tested to make sure your clean of stds .
Old October 13th, 2009, 03:20 PM

if its your first time and not his first i would ask him to get tested. if he refuses then i think you should also refuse service to him. if he knows that its important to you he will get tested.! thats step one.
step two. be prepared. that means condoms and other forms of birthcontrol. if your ready to have sex things should come natural if you have a scared or bad feeling you should listen to your gut and not sleep with him untill you are ready!
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:02 PM

yeah i agree if your ready it wil come natural.. also.. dont feel pressure becaseu basically this one is all ni your hands.. dont let anyone tell you anything other then that.. so yeah good luck be safe.
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:24 PM

well before letting things come 'naturally'.. i think you should both get checked to be on the safe side. i'm assuming that you never had sex before so you would think checking is unneccessary... but if you both do it he won't feel like the suspect in the situation.. like a mutual thing. it's best to be on the safe side.. protection is a must in my opinion.
Old October 16th, 2009, 12:57 PM

well its all about protection! it is extreamly important that you BOTH get checked and make sure that neither one of you have anything even if your a virgin i think u should still get tested. once you both have been tested then you can go on to discuss what you would choose to do.. just make sure you use protection!
Old October 24th, 2009, 05:58 PM

It is goopd to be resonsible and get yourself tested. In fact, i have to say that couples likle you are rare since most people just jump between the sheets and get to it, so good for you. I think after you get tested, you justneed to be responsible and know where to go and when to stop, and I think you two will be fine.
Old October 26th, 2009, 11:19 AM

Since its not his first time and he's been with other girls you should persaude him to get tested to be safe. If he's confident in himself and in your relationship he might be hesitant at first but he will eventually do it. Don't get him to try to desuade you from your decision about testing. STDs are very high among young people to day I think its 1 out of every 5 people have an STD in America. I'm not sure if thats changed but thats what my college's health center doctor told me when I went to get some Midol lol. Just be safe and lay down the rules in the open for him to understand. And if its not your first time either you should get checked to just to be safe. It might even make him more willing to get tested if you do it together.
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:01 PM

If you want to be 100% sure, I would get your boyfriend tested. Afterwards, just make sure the two of you are protected, ready, and above all, comfortable. That's the biggest thing, you need to make sure you're comfortable with whatever is going on, or else the experience is going to be a bad one.
Old November 17th, 2009, 06:05 PM

well i think if your going to be having sex there are some precautions to take. im assuming that ur a virgin correct? well in that case if the guy is kinda big it might hurt a little at first. but before u worrie about that.. you need to make sure your ready for sex. that means getting on the birthcontrol pill, having condoms and be fully awear it only takes one time to get prego if you dont use protection. Get tested to makesure neither party has any kind of std.