Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old February 10th, 2010, 11:15 AM

I don't know how people even welcome cameras into there homes. I wouldn't be able to do. I would feel so violated. Seriously. And true the show all of a sudden disappeared out of nowhere. Probably because no one was really watching it. But reality shows does ruin things. Remember Newlyweds...that ruined their marriage. I don't care how much they would pay me I can't do it.
Old March 31st, 2010, 01:08 PM

There are so many of these shows nowadays. I just recently watched one i think its called quintuplets or something like that. I do kind of like it but I do agree it is probably really hard to live with cameras like 24/7. But I think that if you really need the money to survive then it is probably worth it. I don't know because it is a lot of kids to take care of especially all at once.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:45 AM

i dont think that thses shows really ruin familys and marrages but i do think it speeds up the process of family so when your under a microscope for all of the world to watch it makes small issues alot bigger than what they would really be like if you werent being watched by the world. hopefully these people could deal with it and have some extra money for their family.