Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old October 9th, 2009, 01:26 PM

Default raising sextuplets..

what about this show? the family is based out of lake havasu city, Az. they seem to be a good family so far taking care of 6 babys, and a dog.. lol they have alot of help from there parents and other people related to them. the father is going to a trade school to try and get his degree and the mother is working in a hospital, they are trying to fix their house so they will have enough room for all their kids but money seems to be holding them back.. what r your opions of this show?
Old October 12th, 2009, 05:38 PM

i thin i remember seeing a preview for this on e!news one time.. i havent seen the show yet tho so i cant really say but i alwasy get sucked into shows like this.. so im sure ionce i watch i'll either be very entertained and keep wathing or change it within the first few minutes
Old October 13th, 2009, 03:57 PM

yea ive seen this show a few times but i usually see the same shows over and over again idk why but some how i always miss the new episodes of this show unless they just dont play any new episodes.. its like the show john and kate plus 8.. i am not sure i think i like the family in raising sextuplets more that john and kate.
Old October 17th, 2009, 02:42 PM

I haven't seen this show, but I did watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 and wow do those folks have their hands full. After watching a few eps of that I watched this how about a family with 18 kids and counting. WOW! 18 kids! They have to make their own soap! I don't know if just 6 kids or even 8 for that matter holds a dime to raising 18. And the mom gave natural birth to each and every one of those 18 kids. Its called The Duggers.
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:55 PM

omg yea ive watched the 18 and counting one.. that family is crazy.. im not sure if you guys have heard or not but they just welcomed their first grand child into the family. it is so weird how their youngest child is only a few months older than the grandbaby. they have to have their hands totally full! i think its crazy all these familys getting all this tv time for having so many kids..
Old October 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM

WOW...18 kids? thats amazing. I love these kinds of shows because the kids are so adorable. I didn't too much like john and kate plus 8 it came off as being too fake, especially after the media got involved. But this show is more realistic to me. I need to look up the Duggers that show sounds incredible...i still cant get over 18 kids and natural birth. That lady deserves an award or something!!!
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:37 PM

18 Kids.....fvor real? o_o

That is simply way too many children for one person to take care of, let alone two. In any case........I can't stand much of these reality shows because there is really nothing behind the shows other than the spectacle. I want to see more original TV shows again...D:
Old November 24th, 2009, 03:21 PM

these reality shows ruin peoples lifes it makes me sad to see this and i think familys should not use the tv shows as a form to make money to support their kids. its sad but just like octomom and her million of kids. seriaously u know whos paying for her kids.. we are. the us tax payers money goes to fund the children, thats not very fair we work hard to support our own familys and then you have someone who has so many kids and she gets hand outs.
Old December 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM

i dont think this show is even on tv anymore. i think people are finally learning that reality tv is bad, look at that husband and wife that went to the presidents first state dinner and they snuck in. it was all said to be a publicity stunt for a new reality show called real housewifes of DC. the show said that they had nothing to do with it. but i feel super bad because things like these shows exploiting children is wrong.
Old February 9th, 2010, 06:38 PM

i agree i used to watch this show all the time and now i never see it anymore.. i think they quit filming before the show was over i dont think that their family was that big of a hit. i think their show kinda crashed and burned.. those kids were cute but i dont really thing that the show did anything positive for this family simply because it seemed like it invaded way too much of their family time . i would be annoyed with cameras all over all the time.