Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old October 9th, 2009, 11:51 AM

Default can anything happen..?

i feel kinda weird asking this on a forum but i am wanting to know if something can happend if you swallow semen. i have heard so many diffrent things about it and it makes me worrie.. like can it make you sick, will the liquid effect your stomach? can you choke on it? does it really taste that bad? i heard if you drink pineapple juice it masks the gross taste.. is that true? is it really like drinking hot salt water? i am not sure if i would be intrested in trying it but im wanting to know.
Old October 10th, 2009, 01:45 PM

I really don't know the answer to this myself, but I think you should look on some medical websites if you're unsure of the answer. However, I think it depends on your partner, really, and on how you feel if you did such a thing. Make sure that he does not have any STDs because I think can pass down that way as well. Otherwise, simply be careful and listen to your body.
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:09 PM

Default Lin

Lin, there is nothing medical you can get from drinking semen, however, doing oral without a condom DOES provide a risk to STDs to I suggest you and your partner get tested before you do anything without protection. As for the taste, every man is different and so are woman's tastes. Some like it while others dont. Do not feel pressured into doing anything you dont want to do, but if it is something you want to do some people believe pineapple juice does make it 'sweeter' and less salty. But medically no, it will not hurt you to swallow it.
Old October 21st, 2009, 05:15 PM

ive only heard too.. never have tried.. it just gorsses me out to be honset lol i know ppl say its natual but theres nthing natural about that to me.. basically.. i heard its like a good source of portein or has portein in it.. and it whitens your teeth.. i'll stick to peroxide tho haha
Old October 24th, 2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Carroll View Post
i feel kinda weird asking this on a forum but i am wanting to know if something can happend if you swallow semen. i have heard so many diffrent things about it and it makes me worrie.. like can it make you sick, will the liquid effect your stomach? can you choke on it? does it really taste that bad? i heard if you drink pineapple juice it masks the gross taste.. is that true? is it really like drinking hot salt water? i am not sure if i would be intrested in trying it but im wanting to know.
Well, I think it depends on you and yor partner. Ifyou've never done this sort of activity before, you may want to see exactly how you feel and how comfortable you are with it. It can make you sick only if you let it make you sick and as for choking...I don't think you'd be able to choke on it. As for all of these questions, I'm not sure since I've never done this sort of activity, but I think that you may want to search on WebMD or some other medical website to see what the effects are. owever, the people qabove me made some great points, so I would go with what they say as well.
Old October 31st, 2009, 06:06 PM

I don't think there is anything bad doing that activity if the person doesn't have any STDs...and even then I'd be careful and would not do it. As for whether it'll make you sick, I think it depends on how you feel about it. Otherwise....I would just be careful.
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:26 AM

I've never heard of it being harmful. I've personally never tried it. But i dont think you have anything to worry about. Alot of people do it, i'm sure, and they're fine. You can probably choke on it, some people choke on water sometimes, it depends on the way you swallow lol. But if you're so worried about it then don't do it. When you're confident about it, then by all means go ahead.
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:49 PM

yeah im sure its not harmfull.. or sels you would hear horror stories about it.. but to be honest i dont think i could ever do that just the fact that i know what it is .. yuccckk grosses me oout and i would most likey throw up hahaha. but hey if you can handel it then go for it.
Old November 10th, 2009, 05:16 PM

ive heard many stories that say the pineapple juice works.. i have not tried it. nor do i think i would want to try it. i dont think you can choke on it.. its just liquid but the consistance of mucus. from researching it a little bit most people say it tastes salty and the tempature seems to be Warm. im not sure one is ready to preform these acts but asking these questions. i think it should be fine just remember if its not someting you want to do then Dont do it.
Old November 12th, 2009, 06:52 PM

from what i heard, nothing happens if you swallow semen. lol. personally, i'm not a big fan of that. yuckys. but for some odd ball reason, guys always seem so damn fansinated when a girl does do it. never had pineapple juice with semen so i'm not sure about that part.. whatever floats your boat!