Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old April 14th, 2010, 02:13 PM

Yeah I haven't been really noticing any upcoming releases except Oceans from Disneynature which I want to watch it comes out next week on Earth day April 22nd. I also really want to see Sex and the City it looks like a good and fun movie to watch. Oh yeah that movie with Jennifer Lopez I forgot what its called but i want to watch it. It looks interesting.
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:08 PM

Upcoming releases that I am really looking forward to is Iron Man 2 It looks interesting. I didn't watch the first one but I still kind of want to watch Iron Man 2. I can't wait until it comes out. Hmm there were also other movies that I wanted to watch but can't really remember. Of course I want to watch Sex and the City. But yeah there were quite a few other movies that I saw previews and wanted to watch but yeah I guess I will remember when I see the commercials again.
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:20 AM

Oh yeah I want to watch Iron Man 2 too. I also really want to watch Letters to Juliet(or something like that) anyways that movie looks really good. It looks like a nice sweet movie. At first I thought it was called Romeo and Juliet haha just because she says that so many times in the trailer but yeah all my friends just laughed when I said that. Anyways can't wait until it comes out. Not sure when though.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:24 PM

idunno if i want to watch the killers it reminds me too much of mr and mrs smith.. and i would like to watch day and knight. also sex and the sex 2. eclipse and letters to juiliette and ironman of course. haha
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:15 PM

I really want to watch killers I guess it does remind me of mr and mrs smith i guess but it looks really good haha. I also really want to watch Beezus and Romona since it was one of my favorite books growing up. and I also want to watch Toy story 3 and the movie with tom cruise and cameron diaz forgot what its called.
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:38 PM

i don't go to the movie theaters often but i am definitely looking forward to watching hangover 2. i believe it's coming out next year and i'm pretty excited to watch it. i love the first one. i laughed sooo much when i was watching it! i can't wait till the second one. it's probably not going to beat the first one but i still don't mind watching it =)