Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old December 12th, 2009, 02:26 PM

I cant wait to see Alice in Wonderland and Invictus is suppose to be pretty good. I heard about this Nine movie, but I havent seen any previews for it. I am not even sure what its about. Anyone care to share?
Old January 8th, 2010, 03:36 PM

Its about this producer's life I think I'm not actually quite sure but that is pretty much what i got from the previews. Upcoming releases that I am excited to see is the Valentine's day movie it looks pretty interesting and there are a lot of people in it. Hmm what else I guess the Beezus and Beatrice movie based on the book. I can't think of much else that is coming out in the upcoming months.
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:01 PM

I heard that Avatar was a basic movie after all. It looked really good, and the technology that was used behind it was pretty groundbreaking, so it has taht going. However, I heard the story was basic, so it's good just for a viewing in IMAX.

Sherlock Holmes, I heard, i s areally great movie, and RobertDowney Jr is excellent at playing Sherlock Holmes, I'm probably gonna see that first.
Old January 15th, 2010, 03:32 PM

Yeah I watched Sherlock Holmes last week and I have to say that it was an amazing movie. I love love love it. To bad it is a fictional story because it would be awesome if it was true. I mean some one that can just use such little details to solve a crime is just mind boggling. I really liked the part where sherlock holmes (robert downey jr.) is describing about how blackwood? faked his death and how he made three other peoples deaths seem like it was through black magic. It is definitely a must see film.
Old January 16th, 2010, 06:11 PM

It's weird....now we have GOOD MOVIES?! Before, all we had was just junk with so many spoof movies and regurgitated stories, now we have something that looks visually appealing, but with substance.....the movies I really want to see would be Avatar, Sherlock Holmes, and The Book of Eli....the Book of Eli is something I really want to see.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 03:45 PM

Yeah I really want to watch the Book of Eli too. I didn't even know about it until I got an email from amctheaters since I signed up for the moviewatchers program thing. Does anyone know when it comes out or has it already? I didn't look at the date I just read about the movie and it definitely sounds like an really interesting movie to watch. Other movies that I want to watch include Avatar, Valentines Day, When in Rome, and Nine( even though people have sayed it isn't that good I still want to watch).
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM

I really want to see that movie...Valentine's Day. Everybody and They're mom is in that movie. Alot of the hot actors/actresses. I can't wait to see it...It come out Feb. 12th. Eventhough I'm not really a fan of Valentines Day I'm going to watch it just because of the casts. And Taylor (the guy lol). Its kind of weird seeing him outside of Twilight now in a movie but I'm watching it for him!!!!
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:38 PM

I want to see Valentines Day too...but I more so can't wait for Dear John to come out. I can't wait to watch it. I've got my friends set on seeing it with me so its going to be losts of fun. The casts are pretty awesome and after reading the book I wouldn't cast the movie anyother way. I'm so excited!!!! Is anybody going to see this one too?
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:21 PM

Upcoming releases that I really want to watch are bounty hunter though I read the reviews and its pretty bad but I still think it would be a fun movie to watch. Other than that I don't really know what other up coming releases there are. I really need to go back to the movie theater I haven't gone for such a long time. I barely know what movies there are except the ones that I see comercials for.
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:31 AM

I haven't really heard of many upcoming releases except the Last song which I don't know but I find kind of annoying. I guess its because they play the commercial so much both on tv and on the radio. At first I did want to watch it but after a while it just got annoying so I dont know if I really want to watch it anymore. I guess I'll see if any of my friends want to watch it.