Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old October 28th, 2009, 02:42 PM

The King of Pop's this is it comes out I think tomorrow...maybe its already out but it was/is sometime this week and I cant wait to see it. Its was tragic how he died especially since I personally thought he was going to be around for ever...he was only 51 think. I grew up listening to his music and Loved him as an entertaining. He really knew how to give a concert!! He was a very talented preformer and will continue to live on through his amazing music. To pay tribute I'm going to go see his film!!! I'm a try MJ fan and I cant wait!!!
Old October 28th, 2009, 06:30 PM

the stop or the button or something with cameron diaz where liek they are given money to push a button but by doing soo it someone will die.. i alwasy forget the name of the movie lol.
the 4th kind.
new moon.
alice and wonderland.
sherlock holmes.
hmmm im sure there are more. but those are the ones from the top of my head
Old November 5th, 2009, 06:09 PM

I didn't watch This is it. but i have a friend who did watch it. maybe he wasn't a hugmongo fan to enjoy merely his music but he thought it was just like one long music video. either way, i still will most definitely check it out. i still can't believe he died!
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:55 PM

Default upcoming movies

There are so many movies that I am looking forward to. One is 2012 like seriously i want to see it bad haha. also i really want to see the blindside which just looks very very interesting. I also want to watch everybodys fine that looks really intersting. plus i love christmas movies so i think that would be really good. and oh yeah i really want to watch beezus and ramona which comes out next year but yeah i love beverly cleary's books so i definitely it would make a fantastic movie cant wait.
Old November 13th, 2009, 03:25 PM

Yeah I want to watch 2012 too It comes out today but I dont think I will be able to watch it until like the end of this month but yeah I really want to watch it. It looks very interesting kind of Day after tomorrowish. Yeah i also want to the blindside it looks like such a sweet movie. hmm i dont really know what else is coming out except for new moon but I'm not really into that. I dont really like anything with vampires in it. So yeah i'm not one of the crazed fans for twilight.
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:35 PM

I am excited to watch everybody's fine it comes out today but I probably wont be watching it until a few weeks later. I also really want to watch the movie with kate hudson, penelope cruz, nicole kidman, and a bunch of other people. I saw the trailer when i went to watch the blindside and it looks really interesting and i love kate hudson's solo at the end of the trailer. I cant wait until it comes out end of this month.
Old December 9th, 2009, 04:20 PM

i really would like to watch brothers which i know came out lastweekend but this weekend.. invictous comes out with morgan freeman and matt deamon so yeah im pretty excited to see those too i think im going to make a movie trip out of it.
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:14 PM

yeah i would really like to watch invictus as well seems like a great movie i heard brothers was areally good and intense i bet it looks really good kinda reminds me alot of peral harbor tho haha like the plot.
Old December 9th, 2009, 07:10 PM

brothers such a great movie.. very intense.. its really one you should go watch.. but yeah it is alot like it.. just the story luine on what happens but its kinda more crazy the pearl harbor haha
Old December 11th, 2009, 03:45 PM

There are quite a few movies that I am really looking forward to seeing. I really want to watch Everybody's fine it looks like such a sweet Christmas movie, Nine an awesome musical i think, and invictus I think it looks super interesting. I am excited to watch all these movies over this winter break. there are probably more movies that I want to watch but can't really think of it right now.