Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old October 8th, 2009, 04:57 PM

Default hair change.

lets face it we all get tired of the same old hair.. at least i know i do.. im alwasy trying to figure out ways to change it up.. i use to have long hair so i cut it.. align kinda.. shorter in the back longer in the front.. and now im bored with it.. so im letting it grow out but .. im still bored. .. any ideas on how i can work with my hair while its in transition??
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:49 PM

um you can try highlighting it, dying it. try diffrent hair styles you can do with that type of hair cut.. maybe work in the whole trendy bow type of thing. and other things like that. um if your hairs straight you can try curling it.. um you and also have many other things like extentions and things like that. good luck.
Old October 14th, 2009, 12:12 PM

If your hair is long enough in the back to put clip-on extentions in you can try doing that. Also you can try and look up differnent styles for your hair cut. Maybe try to spice it up with non permanent dyes or highlights. I personally think the extentions would work best and more so give you a totally different look form what you have now. Also you can play around with the cute beenies they have they usually sit on your head alot better if you have shorter hair.
Old October 15th, 2009, 04:38 PM

gah. *high five* to you. i wish i had the guts to do it. i wish i can be like okay time to give my hair a change. i'm terrified of hair cuts. i guess when i was young my mom always took me to get mushroom hair cuts and sicne then i never had it short.. EVER..
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:41 PM

sorry if i repeat anything.. i didnt read the replies.. i just had to respond becasue it reminded me of something.. soo about a week ago my freind and i hungout .. and his hair was lighter. and i was like hmm.. and right away he said.. my haier changed colors and it really did. haha its super lightnow it looks liek someone bleached its too funny i dont think i can even began to decribe how funny..

just picture a guy with dark hair and then the sides are like kinda orange as if someone belached it haha.

i said maybe his face wash did that
Old October 30th, 2009, 04:36 PM

oh haha. I think yeah you can do some highlights or maybe if you can tie it up you can do that sometimes. You can also maybe just try clipping it up in different ways. and I agree with the other reply about curling your hair. I think that will give you a whole different look without having to change the cut or anything really of your hair.
Old January 13th, 2010, 02:50 PM

I think you should try out the clip ons...That's what I do when I miss my hair. I just recently bought some thats 100% human hair...so I can curl it and basically work with it like if its my own natural hair...and its really cool. I love it. I dont wear them that much but I think that would soon change because its soo easy to put in. My hair is sooo boring sometimes though....so I understand the want to spice things up a little bit.
Old January 15th, 2010, 02:36 PM

i used to wear the same type of hair cut for a really long time and i decided that it was a time for change.. i went to some little hair salon new my home and they totally messed it up i cant stand it.. it looks horrible. i think that i need to get a new haircut simply because its cuts are really blunt and boring. i wish that it would be diffrent. hopefully my hair dosent look that bad to anybody else.
Old January 15th, 2010, 04:10 PM

i totally know what you mean. I seriously hate it when hair salon's just totally mess up you hair and then it takes forever for it to grow out. Like one time I was getting bangs and they just cut it way to short and I just looked really funny or I thought I did and it was really hard to clip it because it was so short so it would just flop back out if I tried to clip it back which was extremely annoying.
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:43 PM

I just realized how much a minor hair change can change your entire look. I seriously need to get my hair done period. But I keep putting it off...the reason? I have no idea. Its kind of sad though because I honestly need to do it. Just to kinda switch up my stlye especially with spring and summer coming around the corner. I need to do something different lol.