Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:59 PM

i feel liek there always coming out with new phones.. like you get the newst one and its a new phone for like 4 months and then bam theres a newer better one with more features on it thats the only thing that sucks haha is that your alwasy going to want a new one.
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:48 PM

ahhh i want one soo bad.. seriouly! why cant i have it im really calling tmblie and see if maybe i can do some payment plan or something becasue i just really want one and im tired of looking at mt broken phone!
Old January 12th, 2010, 04:34 PM

i love my black berry i just got it two days ago as a gift from my boyfriend. he was so excited to get me one, and get me on to verizon. i am getting used to the whole blackberry thing. its amazing to have this much internet access any time i want. i love being able to be on facebook, twitter, and myspace any time. plus getting to check my email and any other thing i need is great..
Old January 29th, 2010, 04:20 PM

I dont really know where you can get a cheaper one but maybe just search through the internet and maybe you'll find something but yeah or just wait a little longer until you plan expires and try to make a deal with your phone retailer to see what they say.probably just google it or something and hopefully something will show up. other than that I dont really know.
Old February 5th, 2010, 05:12 PM

I really want one too. I am sick of my phone. I have the env touch and I am just sick of it. Like I keep accidently pressing on call and I dont even know so sometimes it calls random people and then they call me back and I am like I never called you it is just really annoying. I think that will happen less with blackberry but I dont know. I think maybe I should just get a cover that would probably help a lot.
Old February 6th, 2010, 04:45 PM

Honestly, I have to say that the best place to look for a fun would happen to be CNet. CNet reviews a lot of technology, so they know whwat're talking about. I'dlook to see if you're interested in changing providers, btu if not, find one phone through the provider's website, and see the review of it, online. That's what I'd do.
Old March 31st, 2010, 11:49 AM

I really want a blackberry too. I just love them. I can't wait until my plan is over and I can get one. I think the cheapest way to get one is when your plan expires because I know that verizon does have some free ones well when they have promotions but you have to sign up for a new plan or renew your plan or that is how my mom got hers for free. I don't know what type she got but i really like playing with it.
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:21 PM

im starting to think that i might finally jump on the black berry band wagon. i currently own a Blackjack2 its very simular to the black berry except it is made by samsung and it doent have all the apps like the black berrys have. i seem to like mine simply because it has alot of the same features as the black berry but my phone is alot cheeper that the people that own the black berrys. im torn between iphone or blackberry.
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:09 AM

i just got a new one not too long ago i wanna say like a month or go. well anyways its the 8520 black.. and theres not trackball thank godness! i hate trackballs had one on my sidekick and then my last curve 8200 i tink it was and it was always getting stuck
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:57 AM

I just want to a new phone I am sick of mine but I still have to wait a year when my plan expires since I think it would just be a waste of my money to get a phone now and then another later. But anyways I just want a new phone I dont even really care which kind it is. I really want internet now since i get bored alot and alot places dont have wifi so having internet would just be great.