Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old October 8th, 2009, 05:55 PM

Default i want a new blackberry

for my birthday which happened to be last sunday i think im going to buy myself a new phone.. i really want one and i need to make sure to take extra good care of this one.. becasue my current one is all messed up and i really need a new phone.. so i want one.. does anyone know where i can get one form?? i just dont want to have to pay retail prices..
im looking for an 8900 or 8520 ..
Old October 8th, 2009, 06:16 PM

if youve been looking then you probably already tried.. craiglist and i wuld say try ebay as well.. and um.. idunno maybe you can ask around but yeah retail prices are a pain i paid that for my phone now.. and mann it came out to like. 500 something.
Old October 8th, 2009, 06:44 PM

i know how you feel i feel like my phone is soo out dated and i want a new one.. ahh mann ive been looking too i just feel like i have all these bills to pay the moment i find one.. its going to take me a while to save up for them .i hate that
Old November 7th, 2009, 02:48 PM

If you have Sprint, you can upgrade your phone for pretty much nothing. Or if there is a cost it can be added to your sprint bill and you can pay it over time instead of coming up with the money all at once. I have a friend who just got the BB8200 Curve and only paid 100 bucks for it. But I'll warn you, he found out that there is no Flash available for the BBs at this time, so that limits some of the things you can do on it. Otherwise, he loves it. Good luck.
Old November 9th, 2009, 01:04 PM

I really want to upgrade my phone too. But buying it from the actual dealer would be a fortune. Its sad how new incoming customers get the good deals but the ones who've been there forever hardly get anything. I would just ask around, you'll be suprised how many people sell phones on the side. Or check Ebay...
Old November 10th, 2009, 03:54 PM

i think you can purchace refurbished phone for 1/2 the price they usually work good they replace the broken parts and make sure all the other parts are working good. i think that i would buy a refurbished phone because they work with the old ones and make them just as good as new!
Old November 11th, 2009, 05:39 PM

thas actually a very good idea.. becaseu i just need a new one my buttoms are all messed up and it just looks terrible. haha i really wanted the newer version. 8900.. but hey i cant be selfish and i will take what i can get
Old November 11th, 2009, 07:02 PM

yeah or you can check like ebay and craiglist.. i always slook up phones and theres alot on there some at great prices too.. of course ebay has more then craigslist but still there a varity on there as well
Old November 19th, 2009, 06:49 PM

i need a new phone asap.. i also feel that mind is super outdated. like someone said if you're not trying to pay retail price.. try to find one oer craigs list of ebay.. make sure they are real before you pruchase of couse.. and i guess you can get it cheap too when you open up a new plan with those phone companies
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:41 PM

so do i.. actually as of now i just want to replace the one i have no for a new one.. and then thats it. because it look horrible.. as if someone ran it over and man i hate looking at it.. so yeah i just want to replace it.