Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old December 1st, 2009, 11:57 AM

i personally love fruits .. but me being me.. im al;lergice to alot of them.. which is fine i still eat them its nothing life threating.. but i will admit sometimes depending on the season its worst then normal so home made smoothies are sometimes alot better for me
Old December 21st, 2009, 01:28 PM

wheather you blend them or eat up straight its the same stuff. If its straight fruit then it should be good. I have a magic bullet too. And I use it to make just about anything. I made some salsa the other day with it and it was soooooo good!!! I was proud of myself. theres so much stuff you can make with the thing its great for everyday use too.
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:18 PM

As long as your still getting the fruit in there I dont think it matters....I LOVE MAGIC BULLET!!! Its amazing theres so much u can makes using it. And it doesn't even take that long to do it at all. It saves a lot of time. Especially you want to make salsa or something like that. So the whole fruit thing should be fine. I never thought of chopping up fruit with it though...I need to check that out.
Old January 4th, 2010, 11:19 AM

i love fruits as well and i noticed this last night that i always neglect my fruits i mean yeah there are ones i will eat every now and then but other then that i normally go for just the chips or something which isnt the best thing for you. so lately at night when i feel a craving i normally grab an orange or i drink some water normally helps.
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:43 PM

I dont think it matter if you blend fruits together or not. It still has the same vitamin capacity and all that good stuff in it. As long as you eat it thats all that matters. I love making smoothies with organic milk with a hint of vanilla and walnuts for an extra crunch...its sooooo good!!! I used to make them every morning in highschool. Now I hardly have time but I'm going to try to get back into it again some how.
Old March 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM

I love eating fruits too. I think that if you want to eats fruits on the go. Then probably grapes and berries are a good way to go. They are really easy to carry and there isn't too much of a mess after. I love eating blackberries they are so delicious. I think smoothies are good too just don't add too much sugar or anything else that would make it unhealthy. Of course I think that eating the fruit whole is healthier but smoothies shouldn't be too far behind. I mean they should be healthy either way.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:32 PM

i love fruits! mmm..
im so happy that starwberries are in season or at least i think they are.. considering they are all over the supermarket now. which means., yummy starwberry pie from marie callendars! anywyas i slo love pineapple and warter melon.. apples. oranges.. kiwki all types