Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old October 6th, 2009, 03:45 PM

Default Did you know...

that smoking ciggarettes can actually make your penis smaller? well not necessary smaller but because the ciggarettes have the ability to block chemicals that are suppose to help you with your erection. i saw this on the DrOZ talk show today. and if you lose 35 lbs it can actually make your penis bigger.
Old October 9th, 2009, 11:39 AM

wow thats intresting. i wonder if hooka effects that aswell. it is a for of tobacco and it is like a cig. and that whole if you drop 35 lbs it will be bigger.. i dont see how thats true unless your obease, because most guys cant lose that much weight without looking anorexic. im sure many girls would not be happy if their men shrank down to the same pant size. i would rather my Boyfriend stay the same he is now and not worrie about the other stuff, Remember its not the size its how you use it.
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:30 AM

Thats so weird I did not know that. It kindof makes a little sense which is even more weird. I've always heard that it makes you loose weight, and some of my friends who are girls use that as an excuse of smoking. I think its not a probable reason to harm your body that way. But I respect their decision.
Old October 17th, 2009, 05:41 PM

I knew about the loosing weight making a man's penis larger. Its sort of funny that when woman loose weight they can go down in breast size. Sort of ironic that its like that. I didn't know that smoking can do that though. Just another example of smoking is bad for your health. It gives you cancer and makes men's penis smaller! lol Maybe if teenaged boys knew that it might be more of a stopper for them than cancer.
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:35 PM

Wow, I didn't know that smoking can actually do that too. It doesn't really surprise me because smoking is so bad for you. My mom used to smoke and we bugged her about it so much that she finally just quit to shut us up ha ha! It is strange though because even though she doesnt smoke anymore her house still smells like smoke. I know she isnt smoking, but that stink is still in the walls and sofa and carpet.
Old November 16th, 2009, 02:22 PM

wow its the first ive heard about this.. haha its kinda funny im going to tell my freind jon.. hes alwasy smoking.. but i know once i mention this everyoens going to be like " dont be dumb" haha so im going to goog it to make sure its right.
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:47 PM

how did the google research go? was it true? lol. it is funny that when a woman lose weight it makes her breast smaller (BOOOOO).. great motivation for us ladies huh.. but when guys lose weight it makes their penis bigger. lucky! it's like a win win situation for them. stop smoking guys! it makes your penis smaller!!!!
Old December 21st, 2009, 04:24 PM

WOW things you learn everyday.

I always heard that smoking can make you loose weight because for some people the time the would spend snacking they smoke instead. But I never heard this one before. I guess the part with loosing weight makes them larger though...so i guess it kinda cancels out. It sucks when women loose wieght though we could drop a whole bra size...and unless you're DDs its not cool...
Old December 22nd, 2009, 12:21 PM

eww im so glad my boyfriend dosent smoke.. haha even tho girls always say size dosent matter we all know its a lie. i have told exs that it dosent matter but at the same time its like yea it really dose matter.. haha i wonder because i have seen some chubby guys and their penis seriously is like only 3 inches.. its tiny even when hard.. idk if its the typical stario type the asain guys have tiny a tiny penis or if its cause he was chubby.. what ever it was, it wasnt because he smoked.. maybe cause he was chubby.
Old January 9th, 2010, 05:00 PM

I really don't know if smoking can make you smaller like that......However, I wouldn't know, and it sounds like it'd be a fun myth for mythbueters XDDDD Not that they'll ever do something like that, but I'm just sayin~

Still funny to me.