Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old October 6th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Default Where the wild things are?

i think that's what the title is called? i recently saw the preview for it on tv and i was like HEYYYYY.. another one of those childhood books. i don't know about you guys but it's one of those books where you ALWAYS see when the scholastic book club come to our elementary school. i can't remember what the book is about but it looks like it could be an interesting movie..
Old October 6th, 2009, 03:54 PM

yes! i remember those.. the elementary school book orders. i remember begging my parents to always get me theb ooks on there. i don't really remember reading that book either.. i remembering seeing it a good amount of time though! it seems like they are using a lot of childhood books and turning them into big production movies. lets see if it's any good though.
Old October 10th, 2009, 02:17 PM

Maurice Sendak is the author of Where the Wild Things are, and to be honest, I don't think that this film is going to be that great. I always get stuck on how ytou would imagine a short children's book into an hour and a half movie, that always puzzled me. Hopefully, I'm proven wrong because I think this film is what I'm looking for in terms of movies.
Old October 14th, 2009, 11:59 AM

I saw the previews for this one too, my little cousin wants me to take her to see it but I told her she had to read the book first. My aunt said she did so I'm supposed to take her soon. It looks really interesting and cute. Hopefully the movie is as good as the book when it comes to the imaginative skills. Narina was really good so I hope this one comes close to it some what. And I really hope my cousin likes it when we see it.
Old November 25th, 2009, 04:00 PM

Did anyone see this movie?

I still haven't seen it, I still don't want to see it, I'm afraid on how they're going to expand the movies, and whether they're adding unnecessary movie plot or, I can't understand how you can make a short children's book into a full-length feature film.