Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old October 6th, 2009, 01:33 PM

Default wondering if you remember...

lizzie mcguire!
haha the other day i had a day off and i was flipping through the channels and disney had the shows on haha i use to watch it all the the time and then they played the lizzie mcguire movies.. it totally brought me back to the old days haha
Old October 6th, 2009, 01:55 PM

yes yes yes! my little sister and i wer watching it the other day shes 15 and she remembers too we were like ohh what ! haha its funny becasue of the clothes they wore on that show its super crazy not even cute compared to liek hannah montanta and wizards they dress so cute.
Old October 8th, 2009, 04:27 PM

i remember lizzie mcguire haha man i havent seethat show in a long time! when is it on?? thats so funny i remember i watched a whole marathon i think it wsa like 4 hrs or so.. of lizzie mcguire and then gotta kick it up came one haha. ohh i use to love those idsney channel movies.
Old October 12th, 2009, 01:28 PM

Hahaha...I remember I used to watch all the lizzie Mcguire movies!!! When I was younger I was addicted to Disney Channel and thats all I watched. Its funny how sometimes you're flipping channels you come across something that reminds of how you used to be and you can't help but laught. I thought Hilliary Duff was the best person ever until we both grew up.
Old October 12th, 2009, 04:22 PM

seriously its funny to watch the old episodes and lookat what they are wearingand what kind of issues they are going through.. haha remembner when she was all "" i want a bra... i want a bra!" hahaha that was funny.
Old October 15th, 2009, 05:09 PM

yup! she's all grown up now! i remember watching her show.. gosh i forgot what was the little brother's name. i haven't heard from her in a long long while? what have she been doing? cause i know she use to do movies and sing.. she just kind of disappeared from the public eye!
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:41 PM

hahahhaha...I remember watching Lizzie. then all of a sudden Hiliary Duff got all famous..kinda like the Miley Cyrus (that's how you spell it right?) of our day lol...I used to love watching Disney Channel. Sister Sister, That's so Raven, Proud Family....Those were my regulars. Now its The wizards of waverly place...Thats the only one I really watch on occasion.
Old January 12th, 2010, 01:08 PM

haha yeah i remember this show,. i think i remember the theme song.. if you believe.. we got a picture perfect plan.." damnn haha i dont know but yeah i use to twatch this all the time.. and then i remember i even watched a 4 hr marathon of this so i can watch gotta kick it up
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Lizzie!! Yea when Hiliary Duff was considered Innocent in the eyes of everybody lol. I loved this show. Her bestfriends were so much like my own at the time. And I could relate to all the dumb stuff they did and the trouble they got into with each other. I also liked the mixing with the cartoon that was pretty cool. And her brother was annoying just like mine.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:35 PM

hahahah LIZZIE!!!

Of course I remember. Matt (I think that was his name) was her brother. And I forgot the guy and the girl bestfriend names. But anyway the show and the movies were pretty awesome. I love the movie with the cute European singer...that was a really good one.