Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old November 11th, 2009, 06:51 PM

yeah especially at our age were constantly rushing from school to work. stop abnd grab some food.. and thenw e go out on the weekends.. its just alot of gas spent in a week and you dont notice it right away until you fill up your tank and its basically gone in 3 days
Old December 7th, 2009, 02:02 PM

It seems as though gas and insurance are the two biggies with owning a car these days. Its annoying how expensive gas is especially if you have to buy premium gas. I hope it goes down because I'm going broke over it. I know you can do to Cosco and gas is pretty cheap over there too. Thats where my dad goes to fill up for me sometimes. But That's still expensive just not as expensive as some other places.
Old December 7th, 2009, 05:24 PM

yeah its crazy didnt it recently go up?? im lucky the ampm by my house was 279 last tuesday when i put gas in idunno if it has gone up since then.. but some chevrons like the one next to my scholl are like 299 3 dollars its crazy at least its not almost 5 dollars
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:22 PM

seriously.. plus like on vcays you go in and buy snacks and you end up spending sooo much money on gas and snacks haha .. but yeah i am glad that it came down a little hopfully it stays that way for awhile.. becaseus ometimes i just cant affoard to put gas as sad as that sounds
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:08 PM

yeah i doubt it will ever be 2 dollars.. maybe one day we wont need gas to fuel our cars maybe we will just need.. like water or something haha but yeah thats not going to work the water supply would run out. but yeah. theres alot of thing i wish that could be cheaper and gas is one of them
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:15 PM

gas prices are so bad these days i remember 2 summers ago when a friend and i decided to road trip down to laguna beach... talk about killer gas prices.. it was like 5.03 for a gallon of gas we decided we would wait n get gas more inland where the prices were way cheeper. it is really amazing how much gas prices have gone up..i remember my mom complaining about paying 1.95 for gas.. haha now were lucky to find it for 3.79 a gallon.
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:28 PM

i thought gas prices where suppose to go down after the hoildays but they seem to be going up.. man it seems like when my car is here gas is high and when i dont drive it its low.. thats just my luck right? anyways.i think the lst time i checked the cheveron was at 301 and the ampm was 289.
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:53 PM

exactly! thats what i thought too.. but they stayed the same , went up, then wnet back down. and now its liek 2 cents cheaper.. buti guess thats an improvement haha but gas man.. seriously.. it can put a strain on your wallet
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:00 PM

i hate having to put gas into my truck, that thing is a gas hog, its like $80 to fill up my tank. i hate having to put so much in there, plus i have alot of driving to do so gas goes oh so fast, i was thinking about getting a second car to drive around but then again i dont really wanna have to have two cars.. but a honda civic would save me like $80 a month in gas costs
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:30 PM

The areas around my neighborhood range, but the most expensive one is still around 3 dollars per gallon while the cheapest gas is actually around 2.80. If you find cheap gas, go for it.